Recently I remembered that I was checking the drawing of FT spin - off, but I drew quite carefully on the phases of the moon in FT main part. In manga, full moon and crescent moon etc. are easy to understand in the depiction of the night by icon, but from around Ghana Island, I calculated the number of days from the last drawing month and drew the phases of the moon.
In my work, the color of eyes of characters (mainly women) has decided the rules for each work.
RAVE → same as hair color (with exceptions)
FT → basic brown (with exceptions)
Edenzero → individual setting for each character
It is like this.
Although it casually wrote it, it was decided as the new series title "EDENS ZERO" Edenzero. I took apostrophe from EDEN'S ZERO which was announced a while ago
Google Translate
Basically, he is rambling on