- Joined
- Aug 7, 2016
- Messages
- 5,297
- Reaction score
- 7,333
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
100 chapters? Acting series can go on for decades if the writer wants it, just look at the 16yo series Skip Beat or the over 40yo series Glass Mask.
i dont know if counting a series that got lengthy hiatus count.100 chapters? Acting series can go on for decades if the writer wants it, just look at the 16yo series Skip Beat or the over 40yo series Glass Mask.
Demon's Plan was doomed from the beginning. There was nothing going for it. It's become a meme on 5ch. The MC was too generic, the setting had potential but wasn't properly setup and explained and the punchlines didn't have as much punch.More time would have saved Best BLue and Demon's Plan.
Soccer and Baseball!!Isn't it time for a new football manga? The world cup gonna start next week.
Not always when it's from a veteran. I'm not saying it's guaranteed a serialization but given it's Shimabu his chances of getting serialized are pretty high. Build King had a good reception from what I saw.This is my problem with one-shots. You never know what's going to happen.
If it does get serialized, I'm thinking it won't happen until 2019.Not always when it's from a veteran. I'm not saying it's guaranteed a serialization but given it's Shimabu his chances of getting serialized are pretty high. Build King had a good reception from what I saw.
This year, but i feel like they said it was coming in 2017 back in 2016If it does get serialized, I'm thinking it won't happen until 2019.
I'm curious about Kishi's new series, though. Was that stated for this year or later?
They did. I'm just gonna assume they have high expectations of it to be a million seller and therefore probably fine tuning it.This year, but i feel like they said it was coming in 2017 back in 2016
Game trailer and release date?Looking at Shoseki 06/02 and 06/03, can anyone explain me why Black Clover had such a boost in sales? It was almost out TOP 50, but suddenly it is TOP 25..
How do you define and quantify *online presence*?Just how much online presence does BC actually have? It doesn't seem like much even compared to its contemporaries. Even Kimetsu seemed to have a stronger and generally more positive presence than BC despite selling fewer copies.
Ironically enough Westners talk more about Black Clover than the Japanese they are largely indifferent to it. Kimetsu's announcement garnered more attention than Neverland's it has a pretty big cult following already.Just how much online presence does BC actually have? It doesn't seem like much even compared to its contemporaries. Even Kimetsu seemed to have a stronger and generally more positive presence than BC despite selling fewer copies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Source ?than the Japanese they are largely indifferent to it..
What source? You can even see it on Twitter the amount of discussion BC gets in comparison.I agree that BC is not present online, but it does not seem to me that Kimetsu is aloof.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Source ?