- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,079
- Reaction score
- 6,938
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
None of those are on platforms that are truly exclusive to JPN or JPN users. Also fanart runs the issue of where are you looking, I guess if you limited to one platform, but as whole theres no way to measure (I guess we can limit to doujin circle presence perhaps, but I dont think the last tally had either series on them)amount of twitter followers the official series account has, the number of tweets it gets each week compared to it, the number of fanart it gets compared to it, or the number of likes and retweets on any tweet on Kimetsu’s official account gets compared to BC.
Fanart issues are like foodwars on only pixiv crossed 4800 but world trigger is at 19000, so the conclusion would be World Trigger is more popular than Food Wars but I think no one would actually reach that conclusion based on other data. Bonus, Kimetsu no yaiba is at 3770 as of just now, so it should eclipse Food Wars soon while BLack Clover is 734.
