Am I missing something? Why are you assuming he is a Det and doesn't have a killing role?
So instead of picking hints that still leave a lot of roles open, you decide to encrypt all your hints so only very few get it(if anyone does), and those cryptic hints still don‘t hint towards much.I prefer to have people actually work for the game, instead of flat-out spilling every bit of information I have. I'm sorry for trying to keep a game an actual game.
In the previous game my best hint was a typo only a certain amount of people would get.
And no, hunter as in Hunter and Limit Breaker. Come on.![]()

But that's a secondary role. It doesn't really help in this situation.I prefer to have people actually work for the game, instead of flat-out spilling every bit of information I have. I'm sorry for trying to keep a game an actual game.
In the previous game my best hint was a typo only a certain amount of people would get.
And no, hunter as in Hunter and Limit Breaker. Come on.![]()
The Speedgame was a lot more fun and I was already more invested in that game than in the current one. I've barely had time to check this thread (and I still haven't read the half of it).Why, just why I dont believe you?![]()
You a hunter det then, Im not inclined to lynch you but not to save you either. Why wait so much to say it when its SUCH a important role. Moreover you would have died if not pressured?
You fought much more with that one in the speedgame.
I dont buy it, desin's hint sounded better than his, and Sidmo... well, imo I would rather let him go for a D1. Gotta pressure him more tomorrow.Oh wait, seems Xad‘s Kato vote got refunded, so only between Sidmo and desin.
If we wanna buy the det claim we can still go for one of those two.
You missed his „I‘m a Det“ post.Am I missing something? Why are you assuming he is a Det and doesn't have a killing role?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Idk as strange as it all is, it still fits Xadyu‘s random persona. There‘s also far too much of a lack of people trying to save him I think, unless we count the ones who voted a couple more people up to 2.I dont buy it, desin's hint sounded better than his, and Sidmo... well, imo I would rather let him go for a D1. Gotta pressure him more tomorrow.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Because I said that I'm a Detective? You're not even trying to read now!Am I missing something? Why are you assuming he is a Det and doesn't have a killing role?

It really depends on the game, day, role and people. When I try to not spill everything, then yes, I give out shit-hints like this for the public (but not for a certain amount of people). If it's necessary to go more public, I make hints that would be understood by the general.So instead of picking hints that still leave a lot of roles open, you decide to encrypt all your hints so only very few get it(if anyone does), and those cryptic hints still don‘t hint towards much.
![]()
You missed his „I‘m a Det“ post.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That would mean nothing if theres two mafias Gry you know.You missed his „I‘m a Det“ post.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Idk as strange as it all is, it still fits Xadyu‘s random persona. There‘s also far too much of a lack of people trying to save him I think, unless we count the ones who voted a couple more people up to 2.
Not to mention Sprig and Bia voted on him, and I already said my bad feelings about those two.--- Double Post Merged, ---
I was still waiting for someone else to do it. But yeah, now that's happened.So Xad why not lock on Sidmo to save yourself

I am against voting Sidmo but only because it's his first game.Xad or Sidmo @Demonspeed![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
o.oVotechange to Sidmo
Votekill Xadyu
Vote Kill Emperor Spriggan
Votekill Emperor Spriggan
Votekill Emperor Spriggan
!votekill Zasz
Votekill Pompom
Votekill Emperor Spriggan
Votekill Emperor Spriggan
Votekill Battou
Votekill emperor spriggan
Votekill Kato
Votekill Erinyes
votekill James Rye
Votelock WithYouInSpirit
Votekill Zasz
Votelock Emperor Spriggan
Votekill kato
Votekill Emperor Spriggan
Votekill elusia
Votekill Elusia.