Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Am I missing something? Why are you assuming he is a Det and doesn't have a killing role?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I think we should keep him just in case, I'm sure we have an other det that can investigate him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I prefer to have people actually work for the game, instead of flat-out spilling every bit of information I have. I'm sorry for trying to keep a game an actual game. :nod

In the previous game my best hint was a typo only a certain amount of people would get. :hee

And no, hunter as in Hunter and Limit Breaker. Come on. <_>
So instead of picking hints that still leave a lot of roles open, you decide to encrypt all your hints so only very few get it(if anyone does), and those cryptic hints still don‘t hint towards much.
:hmm
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
I prefer to have people actually work for the game, instead of flat-out spilling every bit of information I have. I'm sorry for trying to keep a game an actual game. :nod

In the previous game my best hint was a typo only a certain amount of people would get. :hee

And no, hunter as in Hunter and Limit Breaker. Come on. <_>
But that's a secondary role. It doesn't really help in this situation.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Why, just why I dont believe you?


You a hunter det then, Im not inclined to lynch you but not to save you either. Why wait so much to say it when its SUCH a important role. Moreover you would have died if not pressured?

You fought much more with that one in the speedgame.
The Speedgame was a lot more fun and I was already more invested in that game than in the current one. I've barely had time to check this thread (and I still haven't read the half of it).

And because it's such an important role I waited. Like I said, I don't like giving out information day 1, especially not vital roles etc. That's the thing I hate the most about how this game gets played. Now I don't have a choice, but earlier I had (or might've had)
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Oh wait, seems Xad‘s Kato vote got refunded, so only between Sidmo and desin.

If we wanna buy the det claim we can still go for one of those two.
I dont buy it, desin's hint sounded better than his, and Sidmo... well, imo I would rather let him go for a D1. Gotta pressure him more tomorrow.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Am I missing something? Why are you assuming he is a Det and doesn't have a killing role?
You missed his „I‘m a Det“ post.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dont buy it, desin's hint sounded better than his, and Sidmo... well, imo I would rather let him go for a D1. Gotta pressure him more tomorrow.
Idk as strange as it all is, it still fits Xadyu‘s random persona. There‘s also far too much of a lack of people trying to save him I think, unless we count the ones who voted a couple more people up to 2.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Not to mention Sprig and Bia voted on him, and I already said my bad feelings about those two.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm going to change
Votelock sidmo
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Am I missing something? Why are you assuming he is a Det and doesn't have a killing role?
Because I said that I'm a Detective? You're not even trying to read now! :bored
So instead of picking hints that still leave a lot of roles open, you decide to encrypt all your hints so only very few get it(if anyone does), and those cryptic hints still don‘t hint towards much.
:hmm
It really depends on the game, day, role and people. When I try to not spill everything, then yes, I give out shit-hints like this for the public (but not for a certain amount of people). If it's necessary to go more public, I make hints that would be understood by the general.

You missed his „I‘m a Det“ post.
:cookiehand
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So Xad why not lock on Sidmo to save yourself
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We could even extend the phase for an hour with a tie.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You missed his „I‘m a Det“ post.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Idk as strange as it all is, it still fits Xadyu‘s random persona. There‘s also far too much of a lack of people trying to save him I think, unless we count the ones who voted a couple more people up to 2.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Not to mention Sprig and Bia voted on him, and I already said my bad feelings about those two.
That would mean nothing if theres two mafias Gry you know.
Im also not feeling well with Empi, but I cant risk it, mafia could be lynching each other.

And Xad was willing to die a det till 5 minutes to go... idk man, do what you want.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
His vote is already locked
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Votechange to Sidmo
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well now I feel bad that it's only his first game and he dead early.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Elusia/Atomic Samurai gets 2 Minor Violations: Not voting in Day 1 and not posting at least 3 times in Day 1
@WithYouInSpirit/Mosquito girl gets 1 Minor Violation: Not voting in Day 1


Votekill Xadyu
Vote Kill Emperor Spriggan
Votekill Emperor Spriggan
Votekill Emperor Spriggan
!votekill Zasz
Votekill Pompom
Votekill Emperor Spriggan
Votekill Emperor Spriggan
Votekill Battou
Votekill emperor spriggan
Votekill Kato
Votekill Erinyes
votekill James Rye
Votelock WithYouInSpirit
Votekill Zasz
Votelock Emperor Spriggan
Votekill kato
Votekill Emperor Spriggan
Votekill elusia
Votekill Elusia.

Emperor Spriggan/Child Emperor 7x (Demonspeed, Brandish, Gryffindor, WithYouInSpirit, Battou, Belserion, Lambu)

Elusia/Atomic Samurai 6x (Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote, Asako, James Rye)

WithYouInSpirit/ Mosquito Girl 2x (Penalty Vote, Emperor Spriggan)

Kato756/Vaccine Man 1x (Erinyes)

Lady Pompom/Metal Bat 1x (Zasz)

Battou/Suiryu 1x (Xadyu)

Erinyes/Flashy Flash 1x (Takuan)

James Rye/Metal Knight 1x (Lady pompom)

Zasz/Silver Fang 1x (gnut)



Day 2 Ends in:
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top