Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Why can't she play? Cause of the Mafia Game?
IRL stuff. She's not really partictipating in the MG game either, and my interview game is sort-of on-hold too (she's hosting).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No, you make a list of your favorites and hopefully they place high in the overall top 10. It’s not a game, but it’s still quite fun to see an overview of FF crowd’s opinions. :nod
I sent mine, though I thought I had to hurry so I took some from the top of my head without thinking too much about it. But should be fine, still has the kinda picks you‘d expect. A couple of elitist ones and a couple hipster ones :catshrug
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Done - sorry for the delay guys.

It's not a hugely imaginative list - I tend to read more manga than I watch anime (and anything where I enjoyed the manga more than the anime, I left off the list [with two three two notable exceptions - where the anime is just too good to exclude])

Am hoping to supplement my list's blandness with some of your more interesting suggestions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seeing as it seems people are avoiding posting honourable mentions here - are you going to post a list of honourables following the final reveal Faust?
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Done - sorry for the delay guys.

It's not a hugely imaginative list - I tend to read more manga than I watch anime (and anything where I enjoyed the manga more than the anime, I left off the list [with two notable exceptions - where the anime is just too good to exclude])

Am hoping to supplement my list's blandness with some of your more interesting suggestions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seeing as it seems people are avoiding posting honourable mentions here - are you going to post a list of honourables following the final reveal Faust?
You should definitely watch my #2 if you haven't yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I’m also more of a manga guy, and also left off the ones where I’ve only read the manga or enjoyed the manga more than the anime.

Oh, but as I’m writing this post I realized I’ve neglected one fantastic series completely, which is actually also even better than its manga, and deserves a spot as well. Ah well, I don’t wanna revise my list this time. Sorry, Planetes. :nerve
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I sent mine, though I thought I had to hurry so I took some from the top of my head without thinking too much about it. But should be fine, still has the kinda picks you‘d expect. A couple of elitist ones and a couple hipster ones :catshrug
I didn’t go with any hipster or elitist ones this time. When it comes to anime I’m pretty mainstream I guess. I’m expecting to have zero unique picks but I don’t care, they’re the ones I like most. :catshrug
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It is one of the most complete, internally consistent, interesting (both in world, story, and characters), and nicely animated, series around - and FMA: Brotherhood does follow the manga pretty accurately
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I would never even think of putting FMA:B in this list.. :oh
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I excluded both FMA series. I think they’re great, but that series is manga for me (and that’s although I experienced parts of the first anime before the manga).
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm one of those rare people that goes; FMA > FMA:B :cookiehand









I have my reasons, shut up! :yelling
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Sure, everyone has their reasons for preferring inferior products
:invalid

Since watching Brotherhood, I haven't felt the urge to re-watch FMA - in fact, I dunno if I can even remember where I left the box-set (and have no real urge to try and hunt it down again).

It's very much like the original Hellsing series and Hellsing: Ultimate.

The 2nd is, in my view, a far superior product (even if the music really was fantastic in the original).
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Sure, everyone has their reasons for preferring inferior products
:invalid

Since watching Brotherhood, I haven't felt the urge to re-watch FMA - in fact, I dunno if I can even remember where I left the box-set (and have no real urge to try and hunt it down again).

It's very much like the original Hellsing series and Hellsing: Ultimate.

The 2nd is, in my view, a far superior product (even if the music really was fantastic in the original).
The problem I have with FMA:B is that while the overall quality is far more superior, the first 10+ episodes (besides the first episode) were really lacking in everything but solid animation. The directing was off, everything felt rushed, a lot of moments got ruined by that, in my opinion. Like Hughes' death, or Nina x Alexander. Those moments had nothing going for them in B, nothing. There was no feeling, no suspense, nothing. After B covers everything that got covered in the OG anime, the quality is excellent and I have nothing to say about that. But the (already covered) episodes were terribly done, imo.

The first anime has no flaws, in my opinion. It has a different story, yes, but I don't view it as an incomplete version or whatever. It's an alternate take, and it's a damn good one, with a sequel movie B could only dream of. I'd rate both of the shows the same number, my personally I enjoyed FMA a lot more than B. The manga takes the cake, obviously.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It's all personal preference - I dunno if it's because I enjoyed the manga so much (and was reading it whilst watching the anime), but I really did not enjoy the ending of the original FMA.

So much so that I wasn't really watching the episodes towards the end, at least not actively, it was merely on for background sound.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It's all personal preference - I dunno if it's because I enjoyed the manga so much (and was reading it whilst watching the anime), but I really did not enjoy the ending of the original FMA.

So much so that I wasn't really watching the episodes towards the end, at least not actively, it was merely on for background sound.
Yeah, but then you haven't really watched the end, have you seen the movie though, The Conqueror of Shamballa? That really ties everything up in a nice and neat bow, that movie is really great. Like I said earlier, it's a sequel to the series.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Never watched, think I may even own it - but was so over FMA by that point, that I didn't even try.

Maybe I should give it a 2nd attempt (though, you may have to forgive me if I decide to only watch the film and ignore the main series).
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Sure, everyone has their reasons for preferring inferior products
:invalid

Since watching Brotherhood, I haven't felt the urge to re-watch FMA - in fact, I dunno if I can even remember where I left the box-set (and have no real urge to try and hunt it down again).

It's very much like the original Hellsing series and Hellsing: Ultimate.

The 2nd is, in my view, a far superior product (even if the music really was fantastic in the original).
Hellsing Ultimate is my first mentioned honorable mention. Hellsing is probably on my top 30. So yeah, the soundtrack (that OP wasn’t my ringtone for years for nothing) was amazing in the first one but when it comes to almost everything else, Ultimate is way superior.

I’d much sooner see any of Hellsing series rate high than FMA tbh. Not because I think the story is superior, but probably mostly because I never read the Hellsing manga. :catshrug
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
ive never seen or read hellsing
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I would never even think of putting FMA:B in this list.. :oh
2003 > Brotherhood. But I also didn‘t list 2003, it would‘ve made it in a top20. But maybe because it‘s been a long time since I watched it, and by now a lot of other things caught my interest more.

Also 2003 needs to have also seen movie to „finish“ it.
 
Top