Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
These are coming out fast!

I have no comments on this list, I've seen all of them and they are all great animes. I'd probably put OPM the lowest of them (though animation-wise it's definitely the best). Great that Saint Seiya got some love, it's a very underrated franchise.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hm, if it’s BECK I can’t quite condone the exclusion, but that’s because the manga is fantastic and the anime didn’t do it justice (in my opinion!). But I guess I had it coming karma-wise after Bananaman. :catshrug
I thought you didn't watch the anime either? :o
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
BECK? I haven't seen the anime of that, but that's because I never plan on doing that. I read the manga and it's one of the best I've read, also on of my favorites. Definitely Top 10 material. But the anime is only going to ruin my manga experience, because the 'sound' is going to make everything different from what I love.
Not BECK (my choice was a josei too).

I want to read that at some point though. Yea it's the problem with adaptations, when you're imagination > their ability to turn still frames to fluid, or create sound in a music manga (which is an involving experience, as opposed to being more passive with the anime).
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Slam Dunk is probably the best sports manga ever, so if the anime comes close to that then it deserves to be here. Ping Pong falls in that same category, awesome series. Have not watched neither Mob Psycho nor One Punch Man’s anime other than some clips. The OPM manga is as close as you’ll ever get to anime-on-page anyway. :cookiehand
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
These are coming out fast!

I have no comments on this list, I've seen all of them and they are all great animes. I'd probably put OPM the lowest of them (though animation-wise it's definitely the best). Great that Saint Seiya got some love, it's a very underrated franchise.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I thought you didn't watch the anime either? :o
I have only watched a few of the music scenes of the anime, so yeah, that was an unfair statement. But the way the band sounds in the anime doesn’t come close to my the sound they have in my head while reading the manga, so that’s what I meant.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Not BECK (my choice was a josei too).

I want to read that at some point though. Yea it's the problem with adaptations, when you're imagination > their ability to turn still frames to fluid, or create sound in a music manga (which is an involving experience, as opposed to being more passive with the anime).
Oh, Josei? Yeah, then it's probably Nodame Cantabile, which is very understandable and was definitely on my mind creating the list. It's the only other Josei/Music series I know anyway. I don't think there are more anime with those two genres combined..

I'm definitely not proud of my list, I have two animes I don't expect on here and the rest are pretty easy picks. Definitely favorites of mine, but also 'the best of'.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kinda surprised Xad didn't watch Trigun o.o
So am I! :lmao

I've been wanting to watch it for at least 15/16 years now....
I have only watched a few of the music scenes of the anime, so yeah, that was an unfair statement. But the way the band sounds in the anime doesn’t come close to my the sound they have in my head while reading the manga, so that’s what I meant.
Yeah,I have no idea. I did my very best to avoid anything BECK-anime related. I have no idea who does the music, who the voice actors are etc.

The manga has my sound and that's the best sound it could have. I'm not planning on re-reading it either anymore, it's been too long by now. The sound is probably going to change for better or worse, but it's an experience that should be the way it was, imo.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And talking about Nodame, have you seen the live-action @Brandish ? A solid series for a JP drama. :nod
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Nodame Cantabile is a great manga - haven't watched that anime either though. :XD
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,570
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Man, I really enjoyed the Nodame Cantabile live action tv series - watched all of that with my wife, one or more episodes per night, with no breaks - not watched the anime/read the manga, however.

As for my list, it's mainly stuff I have fond memories of enjoying/will watch again. It might not be what you guys would consider the best anime around, but meh, as I said before, I don't watch enough to be an overly reliable source of solid anime series.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Btw I love that my 2 pointer still hasn't appeared. Felt kind bad for placing it that low, but I'm getting my hopes up now!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Man, I really enjoyed the Nodame Cantabile live action tv series - watched all of that with my wife, one or more episodes per night, with no breaks - not watched the anime/read the manga, however.

As for my list, it's mainly stuff I have fond memories of enjoying/will watch again. It might not be what you guys would consider the best anime around, but meh, as I said before, I don't watch enough to be an overly reliable source of solid anime series.
I don't know many people that have seen it! :zomg I thought it was a wonderful series, I only read the manga after I saw the drama, and saw the anime after I read the manga.

Btw I love that my 2 pointer still hasn't appeared. Felt kind bad for placing it that low, but I'm getting my hopes up now!
My #2 is only high because I placed it that high! Highly doubt anyone else went for it. The lower half of my choices are definitely high up the list, that's why I gave them lower points.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
My #2 is only high because I placed it that high! Highly doubt anyone else went for it. The lower half of my choices are definitely high up the list, that's why I gave them lower points.
Ah I meant my #9, which got 2 points. Curious to see who else has it, I'm really not sure if it's super popular or a really obscure pick since I just found it by chance years ago.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Ah I meant my #8, which got 2 points. Curious to see who else has it, I'm really not sure if it's super popular or a really obscure pick since I just found it by chance years ago.
Oh, yeah. I got you. I know what you meant. Probably confusing that I used my number 2. Just pointing out that the popular picks are low on my list.

If I had to think of my list it could only be 1 series, which I have as #5 or #6, because my other obscure pick you definitely have never seen. But I doubt I have the same pick. Unless it's my #1! :derp Because I know someone else picked it :3c
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh, yeah. I got you. I know what you meant. Probably confusing that I used my number 2. Just pointing out that the popular picks are low on my list.

If I had to think of my list it could only be 1 series, which I have as #5 or #6, because my other obscure pick you definitely have never seen. But I doubt I have the same pick. Unless it's my #1! :derp Because I know someone else picked it :3c
Well only my #9 and #10 are ones I was unsure if they're obscure or not. But yeah, I'm very picky with anime and only watch series I immediately love or know I'll like beforehand... so I'm guessing there'll be tonnes I have never seen on this list.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Well only my #9 and #10 are ones I was unsure if they're obscure or not. But yeah, I'm very picky with anime and only watch series I immediately love or know I'll like beforehand... so I'm guessing there'll be tonnes I have never seen on this list.
There's at least one FF member campaigning with my #1, so there's that. Definitely expecting it higher than 10 points, that's for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sounds like how I felt about Aldnoah Zero '-'
Don't remind me :emocat
 
Top