Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Wait, I just realized...

I have 3 unique picks.

Only 2 have been listed so far, and there’s no way my #1 or #2 will be unique.

Which means... nooooooooooooo, my #3 is coming up next at 8 points. :scry Gosh darn and blast it all, I had high hopes for at least one more person giving it some points to bump it over the 10-point mark. :shakefist
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Ah same...

I'm sure my #1, #2 and #8 will go top 10. Maybe even top 5. And my #6 isn't out yet... so my #3 is unique. It's popular enough so I thought it could get a few more hits, oh well. It's the only one on my list which I own the seasons and movies associated with it.

Definitely try out Kuuchuu Buranko, Organizized, I think you could end up loving this too. In the first minute or so you'll be interested enough just by the strangeness and art : )
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Very late to the party but I like to tier things so I'm gonna share my own (delayed) lists. They aren't accurate as I might had forgotten stuff (and a huge part of this is how much I enjoyed it and liked it when I watched it first, so a lot of nostalgia factor going on). I couldn't be arsed to look for the accurate names, sorry '-' :

Looney tunes
Family guy
Simpsons
Ninja turtles 2000
Avatar
Spongebob Squarepants
Fairy Oddparents
Garfield
Teen Titans
Shaolin Duel
(Extra 5: Foster's Home... , Invader Zim, Tiny Toons, House of Mouse, Dexter's Lab)

Bnha
Prince of Tennis
DBZ
Digimon 1
DB
Kinnikuman Nissei
Fma brotherhood
Yugioh (until the end of the Marik saga)
Medabots (season 1 at least)
Violet Evergarden
(Extra 5: Digimon 02, Baby Steps, Mahou no..., Shaman King, Captain Tsubasa 2002)
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Very late to the party but I like to tier things so I'm gonna share my own (delayed) lists. They aren't accurate as I might had forgotten stuff (and a huge part of this is how much I enjoyed it and liked it when I watched it first, so a lot of nostalgia factor going on). I couldn't be arsed to look for the accurate names, sorry '-' :

Looney tunes
Family guy
Simpsons
Ninja turtles 2000
Avatar
Spongebob Squarepants
Fairy Oddparents
Garfield
Teen Titans
Shaolin Duel
(Extra 5: Foster's Home... , Invader Zim, Tiny Toons, House of Mouse, Dexter's Lab)

Bnha
Prince of Tennis
DBZ
Digimon 1
DB
Kinnikuman Nissei
Fma brotherhood
Yugioh (until the end of the Marik saga)
Medabots (season 1 at least)
Violet Evergarden
(Extra 5: Digimon 02, Baby Steps, Mahou no..., Shaman King, Captain Tsubasa 2002)
Good list for cartoons.
Those were my favorite too.
I did like kids next door and hey arnold
Rugrats lol
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hey Arnold and Kids next door almost make it in the lists tbh. The latter had a surprisingly good story at times (like the coolest kid suddenly becoming a teen D: ), lol, I just wasn't as attached to it as other shows.

I also considered Sheep, Grimm Adventures, Ed Edd n Eddy... The cartoon list was definetly harder than the anime one.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Orichalcos, despite being filler I think, was amazing though.
It was filler yeah. By the time it was aired I was already not that into it anymore (that age when you start only following "cool stuff", so I kinda stopped watching TV and mostly gamed). Nowadays people shit on it pretty hard I think.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Very late to the party but I like to tier things so I'm gonna share my own (delayed) lists. They aren't accurate as I might had forgotten stuff (and a huge part of this is how much I enjoyed it and liked it when I watched it first, so a lot of nostalgia factor going on). I couldn't be arsed to look for the accurate names, sorry '-' :

Looney tunes
Family guy
Simpsons
Ninja turtles 2000
Avatar
Spongebob Squarepants
Fairy Oddparents
Garfield
Teen Titans
Shaolin Duel
(Extra 5: Foster's Home... , Invader Zim, Tiny Toons, House of Mouse, Dexter's Lab)

Bnha
Prince of Tennis
DBZ
Digimon 1
DB
Kinnikuman Nissei
Fma brotherhood
Yugioh (until the end of the Marik saga)
Medabots (season 1 at least)
Violet Evergarden
(Extra 5: Digimon 02, Baby Steps, Mahou no..., Shaman King, Captain Tsubasa 2002)
You forgot SnK '-' *breaks up*
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Did Faust say he's continuing this today?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Seriously though, I’ve only seen s1 of SnK as it came out and it was good, just not quite deserving of the insane hype it has. :catshrug
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But it doesnt? '-' it's quite the opposite, it takes a lot of hate in this community and I'll never understand why. Specially when series like BnHA are loved while SnK isn't at all here. Imo you guys utterly underrate it with very little basis, and in the end the séries just take a lot of shit. "A big monkey looks silly", "I didn't feel hooked", "Mikasa is plain". It's like... crucifying a whole series based on isolated aspects or short experience xD ignoring concept, story/plot, evolution, mood, universe and references and, when it comes to the anime, animation and soundtrack. But I get tired of arguing with people that give little chance to something and when they do it, they go thru the experience filled with bias @.@ So yeah. I cant take the opinions of ones that know so little about the séries and alrdy have a set mind into account.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I never said any of those things. :hmph And I’m not talking about on this community, but it’s pretty much the biggest and most hyped anime of this decade everywhere else.

Also, ffs, I was kidding as well. :catshrug Like I said, I thought it was good (the season I watched), solid 8/10. It had me hooked from episode 1 and never got boring. But it just didn’t appeal to me to the extent it did for others.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
SnK was okay, but it‘s far from top10 material.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well I guess they take so much time to release new seasons that I understand people dropping it simply cause they forget about it or move past it after the long gap... Shame many won't read the manga. A lot happened, proggressed and changed in this last arc (which has been going on for years now) and although the transition might have felt bad for some, the whole picture is still amazing when you have those pieces now.

And I have a real hard time to get when someone is serious or not about their criticism, since I see a lot of "real" ones quite similar to that. I think it deserves the hype it has o.o other current series could and do compete, but in my personal taste BnHA doesn't beat SnK (Hardy would disagree) and I dare saying OPM wouldn't do it either (again, due to personal taste, since I'm very picky with gag, but I have no basis to compare OPM to SnK). Dunno what are the other mainstream current series.

And sry for going nasty on you, Orgz. Guess I addressed to you things that were related more to many others than you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SnK was okay, but it‘s far from top10 material.
That's like me criticizing Jojo tho and one of the cases I mentioned to Orgz, but sure '-'
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That's like me criticizing Jojo tho and one of the cases I mentioned to Orgz, but sure '-'
How so? I actually saw SnK and even read quite a lot in the manga, so I know a lot to be able to make my opinion :grumble
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How so? I actually saw SnK and even read quite a lot in the manga, so I know a lot to be able to make my opinion :grumble
You said you stopped it during the start of the transition, no? When the beast titan appear? That's like... 1/3 or so of the series up to this point. Imo that's early. Specially cause when season one ended, that's where the manga was (ao years ago to start with) and it made the gap be more felt.
But then again I could recall it wrongly and it comes to taste again. I recently made it to chapter 35 or so of TPN and didn't understand all the hype and praising about it, for example (not in those levels). I guess my view also got spoiled by all the expectation people built in me.
 
Top