Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Just googled it - the animation looks really familiar, but I don't recognise the name at all...
That's a clear no then. This is not something you would forget. It has a remake that just completed airing, also a solid watch (13 eps so far). But definitely check out the OG series... which is actually a 110-ep OVA.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just youtubed it - the animation, characters, and theme song, looks/sounds really familiar, but I don't recognise the name at all...
Really? Never heard before about Logh on the internet? Sounds hard to believe. :grumble Even before I got to watch it I kept hearing about it everywhere.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Fullmetal Alchemist
liductan (8) | Farfalla (7)

I was happy because it was out.. but it's not Brotherhood... crap.

FMA > FMA:B


Proud of you two for repping the better one @liductan @Farfalla

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Really? Never heard before about Logh on the internet? Sounds hard to believe. :grumble Even before I got to watch it I kept hearing about it everywhere.
I was neckdeep in anime for years before I even heard a thing about this though..
I heard of the longest OVA ever. But never what it was about or that LotGH was it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Fullmetal Alchemist
liductan (8) | Farfalla (7)

Really glad this one's here, though brotherhood is likely gonna be much higher. A highly important watch for me back when I did. And the openings are also just better than the Brotherhood ones, such golden classics all of them :nah
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That's a clear no then. This is not something you would forget. It has a remake that just completed airing, also a solid watch (13 eps so far). But definitely check out the OG series... which is actually a 110-ep OVA.
I was thinking about watching the remake, but heard some mixed reviews on it. Is it a good watch? I don't even know how much they could've put in 13 episodes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Logh has ~50 OVA episodes too doesn't it? Never got around to watching those.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Best FMA opening in my opinion is still FMA:B's first one.

​
Then again I'm a diehard YUI fan and have had a crush on her ever since I heard about her existence. Seen her live twice too! :zomg
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was neckdeep in anime for years before I even heard a thing about this though..
I heard of the longest OVA ever. But never what it was about or that LotGH was it.
It's not an OVA though, afaik. It's a 110 ep anime, which has 50 extra OVA episodes.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Shame that Faust won't post the top 10 today, was hoping to see how high PoT ranked.

:zasz
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I was thinking about watching the remake, but heard some mixed reviews on it. Is it a good watch? I don't even know how much they could've put in 13 episodes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Logh has ~50 OVA episodes too doesn't it? Never got around to watching those.
I haven't finished it yet, I was waiting on it to be done and binge it. I saw the first three eps and those were very solid. It's pacing is a lot faster, but overall it's a pretty good remake so far. The most disturbing thing are the character designs, they all turned in modern anime bishies, which is weird af. The women are even worse though. Design-wise it's a real letdown.

Yeah, actually two prequel series that combined are 50ish episodes. Actual television series though. One follows Yang's rise and the other follows Reinhard's rise. Both are also really great. There are also old-school movies which are good. Solid 8s (the movies).

The remake is 13 episodes and it's getting three sequel movies in 2019.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Look at these girls sharing two ranks just for themselves.

Although, I'm pretty sure Farfs picked the Samurai X OVAs and that she didn't watch the anime '-'
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh. That's interesting. That's not the RK I listed - I listed the 4 initial OVAs. Sad to see I'd have been the only one to list that :emocat

I never watched the RK anime, only read the manga. So Idk what to think of this xD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It's not an OVA though, afaik. It's a 110 ep anime, which has 50 extra OVA episodes.
No, it's a 100-ep OVA that has two TV prequel series.. :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh. That's interesting. That's not the RK I listed - I listed the 4 initial OVAs. Sad to see I'd have been the only one to list that :emocat

I never watched the RK anime, only read the manga. So Idk what to think of this xD
NOOOOOOO! FUCK!

Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen would've definitely be my number one, but I completely forgot about it because it's not a "TV series". It's also the anime I credit for getting me into anime, and easily one of the best I've watched.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen would've definitely be my number one, but I completely forgot about it because it's not a "TV series". It's also the anime I credit for getting me into anime, and easily one of the best I've watched.
It's a freaking masterpiece. So I was rly shocked to realize I'd be the only one listing it. Dunno if I got things wrong, the rules said 'no 1-episode OVA', and that's a longer one, but I was in a hurry and could have fucked it up...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay at this point I'm starting to wonder whether Faust just forgot to list my 1st one among the 10 point ones. This is pretty far for it to come.
 
Top