Both are playing great. Australia builds very interesting and impressive plays, while Denmark has a really solid defence.

And trying to keep the ball in the corner against a much worse team in minute 75.Mbappé have said goodbye and shake hands with almost everyone on the field before he left![]()
Hope you didn't mention the 7-1, I have experienced first hand what happens if you do. Stay strong.I am hyped for the next match.Got a bit of argument with my father and mother.They are devout Brazil fans while i am a German fan.
They know.I still remember that night,I was cheering one after another and my father and mother were sad that time.Hope you didn't mention the 7-1, I have experienced first hand what happens if you do. Stay strong.
You are officially in Faffs dead list.They know.I still remember that night,I was cheering one after another and my father and mother were sad that time.
It's easy! If you think the answer is yes then answer no! If you think the answer is no then answer yes! However if you think the answer is no while you're lying to yourself and know the answer is yes then say no! If you think the answer is yes while you're lying to yourself and know the answer is no then answer yes! And if you don't know.............. then always go for option B!" Will there be a penalty? "
For f@ck sake... This pick is one of the hardest one in this WC![]()
LA FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!QUALIFIED BABY
But what a trashy second half..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's a joy in my eyes! =3=Soon this won't stay as a happy place for me, it seems @.@
Glad to be in the club.You are officially in Faffs dead list.
Welcome to the club!