Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Dumb bitch, just save your energy.
Save your insults for the user who will be responsible for your inevitable defeat in this event.

Have to give my props to the following people:

@MArGi
As niichan said, that was a very unexpected, yet very welcoming nomination. People who don't know Hana should really consider to watch Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki. Unlike other nominations, where you would have to read tons of manga chapters, you only need two hours to get the complete picture of the beauty that is Hana. Two hours spent well.


@kkck
Just imagine how popular Tower of God would be have been now if it had started out as a manga instead of a manhwa. And obviously, Androssi would have a large share in it. A gorgeous and badass character you wish to see in every single panel. Hope you can advance as much as possible.


@Gryffindor
Unlimited points for Gryffindor for nominating a character who inherited a role under such circumstances you don't wish for anyone to face the same. It's both heartwarming and heartbreaking to follow Akari, and you can't help but to desire to comfort her 24/7.


This was syx.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,285
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Germans are rough, God defends us...
Pray to whichever god you think will listen but know that during the salt wars no amount of amount of tears or nerdrage will ever get one to care. :pjsalt
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Videogame characters in general are plain asf, very few are developed enough to feel attached to them. Just with good looks and attitude you dont make a good waifu. :noworry



Had to google who that was and




Well, nope. :lambirb
Mercy is far from plain. She has some sass with her voice lines despite looking angelic ;)

True, she's chinese Lambu, since you're both female :awe
Although, Mei is practically Satan with her annoying freezing and too happy personality when trolls ice block entrances. :notrust
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well @syx is like i thought Don't worry Syx i,as and Indian and an Aryan and you as German and an Aryan will always support each other.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@Seraph and @Erinyes you both have my vote just as long as you support Satellizer. Also I know who I’m nominating for husbando wars which is Dante or Nero from Devil May Cry.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,072
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Save your insults for the user who will be responsible for your inevitable defeat in this event.

Have to give my props to the following people:

@MArGi
As niichan said, that was a very unexpected, yet very welcoming nomination. People who don't know Hana should really consider to watch Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki. Unlike other nominations, where you would have to read tons of manga chapters, you only need two hours to get the complete picture of the beauty that is Hana. Two hours spent well.


@kkck
Just imagine how popular Tower of God would be have been now if it had started out as a manga instead of a manhwa. And obviously, Androssi would have a large share in it. A gorgeous and badass character you wish to see in every single panel. Hope you can advance as much as possible.


@Gryffindor
Unlimited points for Gryffindor for nominating a character who inherited a role under such circumstances you don't wish for anyone to face the same. It's both heartwarming and heartbreaking to follow Akari, and you can't help but to desire to comfort her 24/7.


This was syx.
Ookami is a wonderful and touching movie about motherhood, im also amazed Hana was nominated, never expected this
prolly one of the greatest surprises among nominations.
also Akari, im so surprised, she was among the ones i wanted to ask for someone to nominate, but considering how unsuccessfull 3-gatsu was in the anime contest i was like ok, "no one knows her," "noone will be interested in this kind of character". :pout actually when i watched 3-gatsu i even considered her as a potential pick for the waifu war :wtf
So syx-kun so you watched/read 3-gatsu ? thats unexpected im happy you know this series ! :zomg



@Seraph and @Erinyes you both have my vote just as long as you support Satellizer. Also I know who I’m nominating for husbando wars which is Dante or Nero from Devil May Cry.



 
Last edited:

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Was it really so unexpected for Hana to be nominated? ^^ I am really happy to see she already has some support! :^_^

But whether she goes far or not, I hope this nomination will encourage people to watch Ookami Kodomo because it truly is one of the most beautiful animated movie I've ever seen so far. A simple and touching story of love and self-acceptance with an amazing soundtrack!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Indeed those two are the best, and I dislike DVa too. Can‘t quite put my finger on why, probably the cliche and stereotype mix being her entire character. Ahe maybe has the least characterization out of all OW characters.
Because she has 0 personality. Probably even less than Orisa... :lambirb Which is lame because I think there was more to her character during development or something, but they just scrapped most of it. Well, maybe there will be more to her if she gets a cinematic at Blizzcon or something.





Well, nope. :lambirb
What do you mean, nope? Nerdy, curvy, and dirty.... cmon djude :lambirb
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Seraph and @Erinyes you both have my vote just as long as you support Satellizer. Also I know who I’m nominating for husbando wars which is Dante or Nero from Devil May Cry.
You can have my Vote until she faces off with a Fav of mine :verilythen it'll be tough,thanks for the Support :zomg
 

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
Where is Princess Yona from Akatsuki no Yona... *Searches about* I dare not nominate, but I can request, maybe? Gee, I should read the forum rules. But my pirate soul demands nonconformity. Apologies if I'm out of line.

But really, someone should nominate her.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,285
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Where is Princess Yona from Akatsuki no Yona... *Searches about* I dare not nominate, but I can request, maybe? Gee, I should read the forum rules. But my pirate soul demands nonconformity. Apologies if I'm out of line.

But really, someone should nominate her.
The thread where you posted this is for nominations only. There is no need to ask anyone to nominate someone. Anyone can nominate a waifu. All it takes is the character to survive all the imminent salt.
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I expected Hinata from Naruto to be nominated.

I don't think I participated in any previous waifu wars, did Hinata perform poorly?

I wanted to nominate Hinata, but then I thought I would rather nominate new anime girls to keep it fresh.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I expected Hinata from Naruto to be nominated.

I don't think I participated in any previous waifu wars, did Hinata perform poorly?

I wanted to nominate Hinata, but then I thought I would rather nominate new anime girls to keep it fresh.
I think she got to Round 2 or 3 last year,but the difference in votes wasn't really huge between her and the Opponents iirc.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I expected Hinata from Naruto to be nominated.

I don't think I participated in any previous waifu wars, did Hinata perform poorly?

I wanted to nominate Hinata, but then I thought I would rather nominate new anime girls to keep it fresh.
Don't hestitate and nominate her, my friend. She did quite well last year and she is an excellent choice also. I remember that Emperor Spriggan wanted to nominate her as well because she is one of his favo's but he nominated his other choice instead, we can't have them all in the end, right? However, he would definitely appreciate it if you would do that tho.
 
Top