Last edited:
Save your insults for the user who will be responsible for your inevitable defeat in this event.Dumb bitch, just save your energy.
Pray to whichever god you think will listen but know that during the salt wars no amount of amount of tears or nerdrage will ever get one to care.Germans are rough, God defends us...

Germans are rough

Mercy is far from plain. She has some sass with her voice lines despite looking angelicVideogame characters in general are plain asf, very few are developed enough to feel attached to them. Just with good looks and attitude you dont make a good waifu.
Had to google who that was and
![]()
Well, nope.![]()
Although, Mei is practically Satan with her annoying freezing and too happy personality when trolls ice block entrances.True, she's chinese Lambu, since you're both female![]()

True that.More like who will put a show with the fake rage and disappointment just to get it..![]()
Ookami is a wonderful and touching movie about motherhood, im also amazed Hana was nominated, never expected thisSave your insults for the user who will be responsible for your inevitable defeat in this event.
Have to give my props to the following people:
@MArGi
As niichan said, that was a very unexpected, yet very welcoming nomination. People who don't know Hana should really consider to watch Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki. Unlike other nominations, where you would have to read tons of manga chapters, you only need two hours to get the complete picture of the beauty that is Hana. Two hours spent well.
@kkck
Just imagine how popular Tower of God would be have been now if it had started out as a manga instead of a manhwa. And obviously, Androssi would have a large share in it. A gorgeous and badass character you wish to see in every single panel. Hope you can advance as much as possible.
@Gryffindor
Unlimited points for Gryffindor for nominating a character who inherited a role under such circumstances you don't wish for anyone to face the same. It's both heartwarming and heartbreaking to follow Akari, and you can't help but to desire to comfort her 24/7.
This was syx.
actually when i watched 3-gatsu i even considered her as a potential pick for the waifu war 

Because she has 0 personality. Probably even less than Orisa...Indeed those two are the best, and I dislike DVa too. Can‘t quite put my finger on why, probably the cliche and stereotype mix being her entire character. Ahe maybe has the least characterization out of all OW characters.
What do you mean, nope? Nerdy, curvy, and dirty.... cmon djude![]()
Well, nope.![]()
The thread where you posted this is for nominations only. There is no need to ask anyone to nominate someone. Anyone can nominate a waifu. All it takes is the character to survive all the imminent salt.Where is Princess Yona from Akatsuki no Yona... *Searches about* I dare not nominate, but I can request, maybe? Gee, I should read the forum rules. But my pirate soul demands nonconformity. Apologies if I'm out of line.
But really, someone should nominate her.
I think she got to Round 2 or 3 last year,but the difference in votes wasn't really huge between her and the Opponents iirc.I expected Hinata from Naruto to be nominated.
I don't think I participated in any previous waifu wars, did Hinata perform poorly?
I wanted to nominate Hinata, but then I thought I would rather nominate new anime girls to keep it fresh.
Don't hestitate and nominate her, my friend. She did quite well last year and she is an excellent choice also. I remember that Emperor Spriggan wanted to nominate her as well because she is one of his favo's but he nominated his other choice instead, we can't have them all in the end, right? However, he would definitely appreciate it if you would do that tho.I expected Hinata from Naruto to be nominated.
I don't think I participated in any previous waifu wars, did Hinata perform poorly?
I wanted to nominate Hinata, but then I thought I would rather nominate new anime girls to keep it fresh.
