That field was hot!!!Aaaaaaaaaaand af caus, cause we couldn't have a match without this:
That field was hot!!!Aaaaaaaaaaand af caus, cause we couldn't have a match without this:
I would maybe keep my fingers crossed for Brazil to win this but not as long Neymar ( and some other dude that for whatever reason was diving hard so far ) not being a part of that team.Fire training
Lesson 01: Rolling
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Belgium seems way more likely to finish first than England (though, it's kinda funny that so far it could be better for them to be 2nd, as you mentioned our side being loaded).Argentina is so fucked for the rest of the championship... that second place will prolly bite them in the ass.
First facing France, then either Portugal or Uruguay, then chances of facing Brazil or England before they'd get to the finals...
Right now I'm SO SO glad Germany is out lmao... Jokes aside, our side of the bracket looks scary enough the way it is...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
WAR (I'm not agreeing with refs and their VAR calls at all lately![]()
if not for Poland being shit

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So nice <3Gonna share some fanarts of this WC from beginning till now from Hetalia (that makes countries as characters not all countries have a character design yet). They are quite nice and the artist will make the fanarts (from those who have an official character design) that have a match against each other and/or some chill time together. It's kinda funny if you can imagine it like this imo:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Fanarts made by inkodoodles.
EDIT:
Adding this one as well with Iceland and Switzerland in it. Also tfw Belgium only girl there lol. xD
![]()


You could for me too. I'm sure people would love to hear from you!@xi0 should be so nice and send everyone PM as a reminder![]()

I will PM them all for sureYou could for me too. I'm sure people would love to hear from you!![]()

Is this joke the sort of content we can expect if we pledge to your Patreon?I will PM them all for sure
<<<![]()
![]()

We already talked about itIs this joke the sort of content we can expect if we pledge to your Patreon?![]()

