Last edited:
Yeah, we've all got our favorites.You are not going to win with that mentality.
Promotion and stuff will matter but from what I know about the characters as of now, Akari is the only one who might make me not vote for Androssi. I have other favorites like Erina and Shirayuki but but still.
I dont see kouka in your list of favourites demon-kun ?You are not going to win with that mentality.
Promotion and stuff will matter but from what I know about the characters as of now, Akari is the only one who might make me not vote for Androssi. I have other favorites like Erina and Shirayuki but but still.

I only won the previous Husbando War tho ç.ç![]()
Seems sky-kun hates me![]()
![]()
I cant fight anymore, why do i have to face the winner of all previous contests....
![]()
![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
Oh me, 1st... could it be...![]()
![]()
I only won the previous Husbando War tho ç.ç
And dw xD Kuchiha is here for another deal *-*
That was Bel, but how could I not support Mikasa? ^_^Wait Mikasa won, last Waifu war, weren't you the one who nominated her ? oooh![]()
Oh my bad i thoughts you were the one who nominated her, ^^ sorryThat was Bel, but how could I not support Mikasa? ^_^
OH RIGHT, I CAN'T SUPPORT HER WHEN ECON-CHAN MILKS HER FOR BADGES @.@...
I may have rewatched all of GGO Alt just to go through and make LLENN gifs as well as scoured the internet for their best works and fanart as well. When it comes to killing with cuteness LLENN is the best there is.@Jammin Using those Llenn gifs is foul play.

You want my votes, eh?I may have rewatched all of GGO Alt just to go through and make LLENN gifs as well as scoured the internet for their best works and fanart as well. When it comes to killing with cuteness LLENN is the best there is.

Wew...now i feel obligated to vote for KoukaOh round 1 coming soon
![]()
Good luck ezvryone !![]()
![]()
But..... Il do my best to make Kouka win even if i have to die for it !
![]()
So please dont let me die and vote for kouka/let kouka winthat would be nice
![]()
![]()
![]()


LOL, I just realized this girl is running wild with a freaking pink P90... xD
