Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You are not going to win with that mentality :grumble.

Promotion and stuff will matter but from what I know about the characters as of now, Akari is the only one who might make me not vote for Androssi. I have other favorites like Erina and Shirayuki but but still.
Yeah, we've all got our favorites.

I'm going to give everybody a chance to make their case though. No insta-voting for me this year. I intend to savor it. Even against Androssi I'll let people make their counter arguments and think them over before...voting for Androssi.

 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
You are not going to win with that mentality :grumble.

Promotion and stuff will matter but from what I know about the characters as of now, Akari is the only one who might make me not vote for Androssi. I have other favorites like Erina and Shirayuki but but still.
I dont see kouka in your list of favourites demon-kun ? :errr



 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu


Seems sky-kun hates me




I cant fight anymore, why do i have to face the winner of all previous contests.... :arf






--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




Oh me, 1st... could it be...


I only won the previous Husbando War tho ç.ç
And dw xD Kuchiha is here for another deal *-*
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Hey everyone it's me Purity of Magi speaking.

You know, since tomorrow we will all have to fight against each other their waifu's. I just wanted to say that I wish everyone the best luck and that we will have a great time!


Honestly, I can't wait to see some amazing campaigning from all of you guys and I hope that we will have lots of fun together. Let's give it all our best!


Also there is one more thing I would like to say:


Have a wonderful day everyone~
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Aww magi always so sweet with her encouragement.


I'll be waiting for that day...

After all this is war and only the best worthy waifu stay at top.
and I'll definitely won't back down without a fight.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Jammin Using those Llenn gifs is foul play.
I may have rewatched all of GGO Alt just to go through and make LLENN gifs as well as scoured the internet for their best works and fanart as well. When it comes to killing with cuteness LLENN is the best there is.



Though as Karen she has her own appeal.:hurr

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I may have rewatched all of GGO Alt just to go through and make LLENN gifs as well as scoured the internet for their best works and fanart as well. When it comes to killing with cuteness LLENN is the best there is.
You want my votes, eh?
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
rip missed the cut off lmao
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Best of Luck guys,have fun and Salt with this Event and please just vote for Fubuki. :verily
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh round 1 coming soon :)


Good luck ezvryone !




But..... Il do my best to make Kouka win even if i have to die for it !



So please dont let me die and vote for kouka/let kouka win ♥ that would be nice




Wew...now i feel obligated to vote for Kouka :gwah:kappa
 
Top