Games MH Interview Game - Xadyu Edition

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Round 3 Results:

Xadyu's Answers​

Vand - Where did you choose the name "Xadyu" from?
Out of the weird place that is my mind. I created it, it didn't exist before I started using it (AFAIK).
It has no meaning.
Zim - What hexadecimal (from 1 to 3E7) is Xadyu thinking of :invalid
16?

Takuan - If you were reincarnated into an animal, which one would it be?
A Marsupilami. Definitely.

Juviii - What's your zodiac sign?
Capricorn. Snake. Gemini Saga.

GrySun - What are your thoughts on Aomine Daiki?
I couldn't care less about the character. He never interested me.

Spriggan - What is your favourite memory of your son?
That changes every day, every day he does new stuff which makes me the proudest and happiest dad in the world.
One of my favorites is, however, when I was holding him in my arms and went to kiss my wife goodbye when she was going to work. She kissed my son, I kissed her. But then he put his hands in our necks and made us kiss each other. When we did he started laughing like crazy and tried to continue doing it.

The first time he said Daddy almost killed me. The same when he first stared at me across the room, I asked "What?" and he come up to me, acting very shy, and then hugged me, smiled to my face and then hugged me even more.

Marmalade - What is your best personality trait?
I wanted to say my honesty, which is rare because I was obsessed with lying in my teen years. Honesty isn't always a good thing, so I'll just say my loyalty. I'm very loyal to the people I care about or I think are good people (I don't even need to know them for that). Definitely loyalty.

Arjuna - Does Xadyu like lemon?
Hmm, yeah, sure. I don't take it with tequila like a sissy though. I mix it with water at times, or just eat slices here and there. Use it a lot for cooking too.

Brandish - If you were a woman for a week, what do you think would be the most interesting thing you'd learn?
The origin of women's lack of mental stability? The secret behind their irrational behaviour?
I hope that would be the case.

liductan - Who was your favorite character in naruto?
My favorite was Shikamaru. My least favorite was Naruto.
I could always relate with Shikamaru's personality and behaviour, the quiet guy who couldn't be bothered for shit, but was one of the most loyal and caring people there was. He was like me, and that made caring about the character so much more.

Especially in Part 2, where he and Asuma really shined the brightest.

Orgz - What is the hair color of your favorite video game character?
Blonde. I have a character in mind, which you probably have too, he's a blonde.

Asako - What is the thing that you wish you never learned ?
That life is meaningless in the end. I found that out at a very young age and that fucked with me pretty bad. I was depressed very early on and that made everything very hard, it still is.

Cres - Favorite James Bond actor?
Sean Connery was (officially) the first, and he's still the best. Sure, Roger More made it his own character, as much as he could and I love him for it. Sean Connery will always be my James Bond. I grew up with Brosnan, but those movies were campy as fuck. George Lazenby only did one movie, but I loved him as Bond. He's be my second or third choice.

Pompom - If you were an anime character, from which anime would you like to be?
I don't like the idea of superpowered worlds. I'd be too self-conscious about my whole thing. Let's say I was a regular human, I would still want to be able to live amongst the 'powered' ones. So Naruto would be a great option, that's a very leveled setting in my opinion. It's either that or a Pokémon-kind of world.

shinobi - What's the name of your bird?
I don't have a bird. But you're referring to my Discord pet and his name is Stephen Squawking. :nod

Farfalla - Who's the MH member that hasn't been active in years and you miss the most, and why?
This question was harder than I thought. Hystzen might sound like a solid choice, but no. While we were thick as thieves on MH, we didn't really have contact outside of it. And even on MH it was very superficial. My second choice would've been Lucia (I forgot her MH name) she's been inactive here for I don't know how long but we actually established contact again some time soon. I was very close with her, and that hasn't really changed now we've got contact again.

There's a lot of people I really liked and had contact with on and off MH. Like After_Image, NJT, Akiyama, Imperium, Evil3ye. All that contact stopped after I disappeared. I'm not the most social guy so I'll be the last to look for contact again. I feel like we're all leading completely different lives too. I'm probably still forgetting someone, but I think I'd go for Googlez. We always had this special connection due to our creative sides. Hell, that's where my Thomasz Buda alias comes from too. I actually found him on Instagram earlier today. But his art and recent jobs got my afraid to talk to him. My inferiority complex is showing. But I definitely want to try and contact him again. I don't even remember losing contact with him or why we never talked again.

Lucia would've been the right answer if you asked this two or three weeks ago. BUt now it's Googlez.


:confetti
Round 3 Leaderboard:
1st: shinobi, liductan = 5 pts
2nd: Juviii, Crescent = 3 pts
3rd: Takuan, Vandred = 1 pt
4th: GrySun = 0 pts
5th: Asako, Organizized = -1 pt
6th: Arjuna, Farfalla = -3 pts
7th: Brandish, Lady pompom = -5 pts
8th: MarmaladeSky, Spriggan, zimbardo = -6 pts

note: Besides MarmaladeSky, everyone has used their withholds and/or jokers.

Final Leaderboard:
1st: liductan = 14 pts
2nd: shinobi = 10 pts
3rd: GrySun, Juviii = 8 pts
4th: Organizized = 6 pts
5th: Asako = 2 pts
6th: Takuan = -1 pt
7th: Arjuna, Crescent, Vandred = -2 pts
8th: Spriggan = -3 pts
9th: Brandish, Farfalla = -4 pts
10th: zimbardo = -7 pts
11th: MarmaladeSky = -9 pts
12th: Lady pompom = -10 pts

:confetti

Please let me know if there are any wrong counts via PM :^_^

Congratulations to our winner, liductan and thank you everyone for participating. Thanks to Xadyu for being an awesome celebrity and to Vandred for being my wonderful assistant. I hope you guys enjoyed the game o/

Now, we know Xad a little more :celebrate


Oh, and P.S.
I'll post the spreadsheets of the players' answers either on Friday or Saturday. So please stay tuned :awe
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
liductan as celeb?

When's this gonna occur?
I'm not sure I'm gonna have a whole load of free time - but if I do, I'll gladly go down into the red negative on her also
:invalid
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Alright, I'll see what I can do, seeing as the Top 10 game is going to take some time.

I think I'll start sign-ups later this week, once I got a round (or two) of the Top 10 game out of my way
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Oh shit, i just noticed that the game ended. For some reason i dpn't seem to receive notifications or something? That's already the second time i'm missing something here.
Anyway, -1 points, mehhh i was hoping to get at least a positive score despite having missed the first round. I'll do better next time :allthe

Congratulations everyone, and especially @liductan !
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
A small yet important update:
I've recounted the results and I see that miscounted one of the player's points. liductan-san did not get 2 pts in Round 3. She got 5 pts and 14 pts in total in the final leaderboard. So my apologies to her for my terrible count
:hi

With that being said, here's the Interview Game Answers!
Please enjoy!


Round 1 Chart:

Round 2 Chart:

Round 3 Answers:









You know, in the two Interview Games I hosted, no one asked this particular question to them. So I'm gonna ask :p

@Asako @Xadyu
Who's your favorite male and female user in MH? inb4 not getting an answer ;-;

And thanks again for playing, everyone! :awe
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Asako @Xadyu
Who's your favorite male and female user in MH? inb4 not getting an answer ;-;
Damn, this game is a lot of work too. Looks confusing as fuck.. Now I don't want to host anymore :emocat
(I'll still do it though).

Favorite Male Member:

I think the answer for this might seem more obvious than it actually is. A lot of names came up in my head, people like Evil, Blitz, Hyst, Akiyama and Googz. But in the end I'm going for @Organizized. Not sure if the BFF-pick is mutual as he's close with a lot of others too. But he's the only withstanding relationship throughout the years. Evil was the first member that welcomed me and we hit it off instantly, that contact died over the years though. The same happened with Orgz, but now we're both back and better than ever.


Favorite Female Member:

That's easy. Sorry ladies, but that is and will always be @Farfalla. She's not just one of the first people I met on here, we were extremely close, there didn't go a day by without talking to her. She knows me better than most people in real life do. And I think that's still the case despite a lack of contact in recent times. It's no secret (I think) that I had a major crush on her too. I love her to death and I wouldn't want to lose her in any way. :nod

I've been close with a lot of the female members though, and I barely talk to the male members. Outside of MH anyway. Not sure why that is, but I've got some good and established relationships with people like Adi, Kat and Lucia for example.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Farfalla that Q5 answer „he‘s a bad remark“ :lmao
Could even make it sound like you mean Xadyu with it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
"now" :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla that Q5 answer „he‘s a bad remark“ :lmao
Could even make it sound like you mean Xadyu with it.
I was going to say "but why would I do that? D: " but I barely saw the Speedwaggon dude, so it's harder to shit on him '-'
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Favorite Male Member:

I think the answer for this might seem more obvious than it actually is. A lot of names came up in my head, people like Evil, Blitz, Hyst, Akiyama and Googz. But in the end I'm going for @Organizized. Not sure if the BFF-pick is mutual as he's close with a lot of others too. But he's the only withstanding relationship throughout the years. Evil was the first member that welcomed me and we hit it off instantly, that contact died over the years though. The same happened with Orgz, but now we're both back and better than ever.
:awe I'm touched.

Similarly, I've established a connection with many members over the years but those have sort of died out a bit over the years (the connections, not the members :cookiehand).
The only one to really match it is Ust, I guess. You two (and @gnut because he's just that nice and outgoing a guy) are the ones I feel I could probably just meet and not be super awkward around because I feel I know. You because you're the one I talk to more than I do my irl friends and I really feel like I know, and Ust because, well, dupe account. :catshrug
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I just saw the result, Damn I'm late.
Anyways congrats to @liductan on winning this and thanks @Elusia for hosting and @Xadyu on being the celebrity.

Elu for your question I may need time to think about it, who I consider my fav.

So I stayed in 5th place, well that's not bad.

@shinobi @Juviii you guys were so close to corrupting this place with evil and winning, good job guys.

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States

I've been close with a lot of the female members though, and I barely talk to the male members. Outside of MH anyway. Not sure why that is, but I've got some good and established relationships with people like Adi, Kat and Lucia for example.
Really..lmao
Sounds true for many men I I know irl.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Really..lmao
Sounds true for many men I I know irl.
Yeah, I don't know. But I'm the same way in real life, I barely have any male friends.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
"now" :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was going to say "but why would I do that? D: " but I barely saw the Speedwaggon dude, so it's harder to shit on him '-'
That question was about Aomine not Speedwagon, though what you said for Speedwagon applies here too.

An answer to that question would be: you have faith in my taste, so you defend the character because you know he‘s good. :nod
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't know. But I'm the same way in real life, I barely have any male friends.
Well, it's good you made good connection on here. I noticed alot of people form goid friendship on here.
That's nice.
Couldn't say the same...for me..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And yet I sucked so hard in your interview game :emocat ....... *sulking*
Baby girl you gotta spread your wings**
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That question was about Aomine not Speedwagon, though what you said for Speedwagon applies here too.
My memory is bla bla bla <- you know the story '-'
An answer to that question would be: you have faith in my taste, so you defend the character because you know he‘s good. :nod
I think pairing our tastes is like hit or miss: we either adore the same stuff or have completely opposite reactions to them. Maybe I feel like that with anyone tho @.@...
Baby girl you gotta spread your wings**
:hurr wait... wings, right.
Oh a serious note, you're very observant xD In all honesty, I expected you to do poorly here, 'cause you're usually more quiet and less engaging (unless it's with Boss or Greg), but you're like Gryff! '-' Gratz btw, Ls ls^^
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My memory is bla bla bla <- you know the story '-'

I think pairing our tastes is like hit or miss: we either adore the same stuff or have completely opposite reactions to them. Maybe I feel like that with anyone tho @.@...

:hurr wait... wings, right.
Oh a serious note, you're very observant xD In all honesty, I expected you to do poorly here, 'cause you're usually more quiet and less engaging (unless it's with Boss or Greg), but you're like Gryff! '-' Gratz btw, Ls ls^^
People usually underestimate me irl..too
A relative once said, you're always sitting there all quiet while everyone else is talking. Then, when you open your mouth, everyone is surprised because they didn't expect you to know so much...

Some of it is intuition too. I'm a very observant and self aware person in general.
So, I know alot....that might surprised some.:)
 
Top