Last edited:
she's dull so fuck noI expected Hinata from Naruto to be nominated.
I don't think I participated in any previous waifu wars, did Hinata perform poorly?
I wanted to nominate Hinata, but then I thought I would rather nominate new anime girls to keep it fresh.
oh nvmWE ARE LIVE!!!!!!!!!
Vote away!
Didn’t she beat my waifu last year?Good luck everyone may the best Waifu win. Also @Reebi and @Crescent Jinx I'll support your nomination if you support Satellizer.
But she's "physically" 15 in the Japanese version if I recall correctly. Still a toddler face with disproportionately big tay tays.i am talking about xenoblade 2, she is over a 1000 years old lol.
anyways as for fate my fav is majin saber/okita but not really a fit for this competition, i would have gone with nero.
fair enough hahaBut she's "physically" 15 in the Japanese version if I recall correctly. Still a toddler face with disproportionately big tay tays.
...looks to see who Satellizer is up against in Round 1.
Support Satellizer peeps!!!!!!
![]()
Really?But you didn’t nominate her Erin-chan. Someone else did
![]()
If she did, then HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLKEKEKEKEKEDidn’t she beat my waifu last year?
How did your waifu do last year?If she did, then HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLKEKEKEKEKE
Bridget is underrated anyway
Like a house on fire.How did your waifu do last year?
Bad, and he didn't get to nominate her this year. But he's still attacking me for some reason, so please support Re-LHow did your waifu do last year?

Better than yours.How did your waifu do last year?
She's not my nomination so I don't care. I wouldn't have nominated her anyway as she's not popular enough to beat people trying to troll me.Bad, and he didn't get to nominate her this year. But he's still attacking me for some reason, so please support Re-L![]()
Troll you? All you've done so far is troll me...She's not my nomination so I don't care. I wouldn't have nominated her anyway as she's not popular enough to beat people trying to troll me.
how? I never said not to vote for Re because you nominated her.Troll you? All you've done so far is troll me...
@syx is so good with the edits again... Guess I know who will help me with the award ceremony in a few weeks.![]()
how? I never said not to vote for Re because you nominated her.
And I was trolled last year. Most posts I saw against Bridget were attacks at me, not criticizing Bridget or why she's the inferior waifu.
I think it was more to do with not many people have seen Working!!!Better than yours.
I’ll add some water to this salt throwing.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working!!What is Working?
And nope, main argument was "Don't vote for M3J's waifu!!"