Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I expected Hinata from Naruto to be nominated.

I don't think I participated in any previous waifu wars, did Hinata perform poorly?

I wanted to nominate Hinata, but then I thought I would rather nominate new anime girls to keep it fresh.
she's dull so fuck no
WE ARE LIVE!!!!!!!!!

Vote away!
oh nvm

YAY
 

Luca Blight

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
191
Reaction score
449
Age
37
Country
Vatican City State
i am talking about xenoblade 2, she is over a 1000 years old lol.

anyways as for fate my fav is majin saber/okita but not really a fit for this competition, i would have gone with nero.
But she's "physically" 15 in the Japanese version if I recall correctly. Still a toddler face with disproportionately big tay tays.
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
But she's "physically" 15 in the Japanese version if I recall correctly. Still a toddler face with disproportionately big tay tays.
fair enough haha
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Didn’t she beat my waifu last year?
If she did, then HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLKEKEKEKEKE

Bridget is underrated anyway
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
If she did, then HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLKEKEKEKEKE

Bridget is underrated anyway
How did your waifu do last year?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How did your waifu do last year?
Better than yours.

And she didn't lose because she wasn't waifu.
Bad, and he didn't get to nominate her this year. But he's still attacking me for some reason, so please support Re-L :redface
She's not my nomination so I don't care. I wouldn't have nominated her anyway as she's not popular enough to beat people trying to troll me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
She's not my nomination so I don't care. I wouldn't have nominated her anyway as she's not popular enough to beat people trying to troll me.
Troll you? All you've done so far is troll me...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Troll you? All you've done so far is troll me...
how? I never said not to vote for Re because you nominated her.

And I was trolled last year. Most posts I saw against Bridget were attacks at me, not criticizing Bridget or why she's the inferior waifu.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
how? I never said not to vote for Re because you nominated her.

And I was trolled last year. Most posts I saw against Bridget were attacks at me, not criticizing Bridget or why she's the inferior waifu.
Better than yours.
I think it was more to do with not many people have seen Working!!!
You catch more flies with honey ;)

I’ll vote for your waifu @Cat Sidhe26 :redface I’ll add some water to this salt throwing.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What is Working?

And nope, main argument was "Don't vote for M3J's waifu!!"
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Are you talking about Re?

Hey, if you wanna deny what's actually there, then be my guest.
 
Top