Voting Round 2 Karen Kohiruimaki / LLENN vs. Zero Two

Who wins?

  • Karen Kohiruimaki / LLENN

    Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Zero Two

    Votes: 13 35.1%

  • Total voters
    37
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Karen Kohiruimaki / LLENN
Sword Art Online Alternative:
Gun Gale Online
​
-
Zero Two
Darling in the FranXX
​
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ladies and gentlemen. Friends and colleagues.

Once in every great while we are given a choice... no. An opportunity. An opportunity to decide the battle of good vs evil. To tip the scales in the battle of the light against the darkness. To stand up for what is right and stand against what is wrong. Not just for yourselves but for the generations yet to come. For you my brothers and sisters, today is that day. Fight the good fight! Stand with me! Vote Karen! Vote LLENN!



​
Now I know what some of you are thinking..."How good can she really be she's an SAO character?". And after I get over my rage from the hypothetical disrespect that shows to GGO Alt, which is a far superior spinoff series written by a completely different and far more capable writer, I would answer thusly. LLENN is the realization of everything SAO tried, and failed, to achieve. She's a rich and entertaining character who uses the virtual world to bring out the strength, confidence, and inner beauty from within herself. In her virtual form she is the perfect blend of badassery and adorableness. In her real world form she's the kind of tall mature gamer girl every man dreams of.​



And how did she rise from humble noob to the great white shark of GGO? Not through OP asspulls like some characters. Not at all. She's fast because she ran away from everything at first. And she's tactical because she studied strategies to get better. The only thing that's innate for her is her ferocity. That was inside her all along. Because make no mistake, Karen Kohiruimaki is an awesome person and a better waifu. A waifu truly deserving of your vote and all the support I can give her.


​

She is a waifu for everyone. No matter what your question may be, the answer is LLENN.​

You want character depth? Vote LLENN!
You want cuteness? Vote LLENN!
You want a tall beauty? Vote LLENN!
You want someone with the soul of an action hero? Vote LLENN!

In case I'm being too subtle here...Vote LLENN Today!!



​
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Dammit, why Zerotsu had to be put against LENN?
No matter who I'll vote for, my heart will still ache...
And certainly no one is pointing a gun at me!
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dammit, why Zerotsu had to be put against LENN?
No matter who I'll vote for, my heart will still ache...
And certainly no one is pointing a gun at me!
This shouldn't be close Zasz. I'm with you on Zero Two's initial appeal. In any other anime she could have been a great character. But she's not now.

If you think about her plot line of "riding" with pilots and consuming them in order to gradually maker herself more human looking. You could argue she's a metaphor for a golddigger picking up sugar daddies in order to pay for plastic surgery to remove her ethnic characteristics. Until she finds true love. Who is then stolen by a younger ethnic girl who wants to consume him as she did others. But she ultimately wins him back... only to become...a 6000ft robot with a human face. WTF?! :arf

Anyway, my point is, Darling in the FranXX is shit. And it dragged her right down with it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also Red Zero two is the best Zero Two. #saynotoracisitsubtext
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Is it here and now that I say I can't overcome the pain on having Jam-san hating on Mikasa over Holo and hence I'll vote 02? ^_^
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
If you think about her plot line of "riding" with pilots and consuming them in order to gradually maker herself more human looking. You could argue she's an metaphor for a golddigger picking up sugar daddies in order to pay for plastic surgery to remove her ethnic characteristics. Until she finds true love. Who is then stolen by a younger ethnic girl who wants to consume him as she did others. But she ultimately wins him back... only to become...a 6000ft robot with a human face. WTF?! :arf

Anyway, my point is, Darling in the FranXX is shit. And it dragged her right down with it.
:lmao
This is the reason Llenn is one of my favorites this event, holy crap this is a perfect summary of Darling in the Franxx. I still cant believe how much that show tanked :notlikethis
Voting for Llenn. Gun Gale Online is honestly one of the best animes from the most recent season, and Llenn is as good as Sinon when it comes to SAO females (I actually dont know who I prefer between the two, its that close to me). She was the best kind of lead for that kind of show.
 

TrienDarkform

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
589
Reaction score
770
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
No contest here, should be obvious who I'm voting for. :)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's one of those moments when a good character gets ruined by an anime that went horribly wrong after 12 episodes... poor Zero Two. Not a big fan of the SAO spinoff tbh, but LLENN definitely was the best thing about it, so she has my vote.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
This shouldn't be close Zasz. I'm with you on Zero Two's initial appeal. In any other anime she could have been a great character. But she's not now.

If you think about her plot line of "riding" with pilots and consuming them in order to gradually maker herself more human looking. You could argue she's a metaphor for a golddigger picking up sugar daddies in order to pay for plastic surgery to remove her ethnic characteristics. Until she finds true love. Who is then stolen by a younger ethnic girl who wants to consume him as she did others. But she ultimately wins him back... only to become...a 6000ft robot with a human face. WTF?! :arf

Anyway, my point is, Darling in the FranXX is shit. And it dragged her right down with it.
I think this image won't leave my mind for a while. LOL
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is it here and now that I say I can't overcome the pain on having Jam-san hating on Mikasa over Holo and hence I'll vote 02? ^_^
One day Farf you'll step away from the darkside. When that day comes we'll all be waiting with open arms.

It's one of those moments when a good character gets ruined by an anime that went horribly wrong after 12 episodes... poor Zero Two. Not a big fan of the SAO spinoff tbh, but LLENN definitely was the best thing about it, so she has my vote.
I want you to know niichan that I recognize the immense personal blow this vote represents. Nobody wanted to love Darling in the FranXX and Zero Two more than you did. And I'm sure you still do. So I'm grateful for your vote but also sorry that the writers of that show made it so you would have to cast it.

I think this image won't leave my mind for a while. LOL
It's not great. Fortunately, I can offer a cure. Flush it from your mind with this sexy Karen fanart.


Even though I was more the MP5 guy when it came to SMG's in CounterStrike, the P90 still saved my life tons of times, especially in the tunnels of dust2.

Voted for the Pink P90. :lmao
P-chan thanks you for your support.

 
Last edited:

Anti Hero 3:16

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
588
Reaction score
785
Age
35
Country
United States
Okay I am going to go with zero 2 especially after watching last 12 episode of darling of the franxx.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay I am going to go with zero 2 especially after watching last 12 episode of darling of the franxx.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I honestly don’t give much of an f about either, but voted LLENN because Jammin makes a good case.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
Keep the garbage of SAO from advancing further!
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Keep the garbage of SAO from advancing further!
How dare you...

Obviously, the eternal wait for Berserk chapters has driven you mad. Or else you'd know that GGO is written by a different writer and shares only a setting with it's inferior counterpart.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top