|
| |
Karen Kohiruimaki / LLENN Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online | - | Zero Two Darling in the FranXX |
|
| |
Karen Kohiruimaki / LLENN Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online | - | Zero Two Darling in the FranXX |
This shouldn't be close Zasz. I'm with you on Zero Two's initial appeal. In any other anime she could have been a great character. But she's not now.Dammit, why Zerotsu had to be put against LENN?
No matter who I'll vote for, my heart will still ache...
And certainly no one is pointing a gun at me!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you think about her plot line of "riding" with pilots and consuming them in order to gradually maker herself more human looking. You could argue she's an metaphor for a golddigger picking up sugar daddies in order to pay for plastic surgery to remove her ethnic characteristics. Until she finds true love. Who is then stolen by a younger ethnic girl who wants to consume him as she did others. But she ultimately wins him back... only to become...a 6000ft robot with a human face. WTF?!
Anyway, my point is, Darling in the FranXX is shit. And it dragged her right down with it.



I think this image won't leave my mind for a while. LOLThis shouldn't be close Zasz. I'm with you on Zero Two's initial appeal. In any other anime she could have been a great character. But she's not now.
If you think about her plot line of "riding" with pilots and consuming them in order to gradually maker herself more human looking. You could argue she's a metaphor for a golddigger picking up sugar daddies in order to pay for plastic surgery to remove her ethnic characteristics. Until she finds true love. Who is then stolen by a younger ethnic girl who wants to consume him as she did others. But she ultimately wins him back... only to become...a 6000ft robot with a human face. WTF?!
Anyway, my point is, Darling in the FranXX is shit. And it dragged her right down with it.

One day Farf you'll step away from the darkside. When that day comes we'll all be waiting with open arms.Is it here and now that I say I can't overcome the pain on having Jam-san hating on Mikasa over Holo and hence I'll vote 02? ^_^
I want you to know niichan that I recognize the immense personal blow this vote represents. Nobody wanted to love Darling in the FranXX and Zero Two more than you did. And I'm sure you still do. So I'm grateful for your vote but also sorry that the writers of that show made it so you would have to cast it.It's one of those moments when a good character gets ruined by an anime that went horribly wrong after 12 episodes... poor Zero Two. Not a big fan of the SAO spinoff tbh, but LLENN definitely was the best thing about it, so she has my vote.
It's not great. Fortunately, I can offer a cure. Flush it from your mind with this sexy Karen fanart.I think this image won't leave my mind for a while. LOL
P-chan thanks you for your support.Even though I was more the MP5 guy when it came to SMG's in CounterStrike, the P90 still saved my life tons of times, especially in the tunnels of dust2.
Voted for the Pink P90.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


What's this?! A gift from Farf?There, Jammin, voted for Karen. This better be the beginning of our truce ò.ó

How dare you...Keep the garbage of SAO from advancing further!
This version is really good unlike the previous ones.Keep the garbage of SAO from advancing further!