So there seriously is a thread about asuna, some little girl whose only attribute is being the only barely passable character in an otherwise rather lackluster anime against 2b, a badass android and machine slayer with a genuine character arc who suffered every tragedy nier could throw at her? And anyone that has played nier knows nier level tragedy makes anything that can happen in SAO look like a pleasant trip to the park to play catch with a golden retriever.


. As you know I haven't gone much farther in SAO, so this is a bit awkward for me given the changes she undergoes later
<< and this how I later brought NieR on PS 4... there's no hope for me 

. On one hand, I'm curious to see what happens to make her this despised. This is almost Rachael level treatment
I'm actually somewhere in the middle but yeah, sadly I would agree that Asuna's character gets worse and worse with time. Well, there's one arc where she finally shines again, but even that sadly doesn't make up for a lot of other things. Still, you should definitely finish the anime 
