Now that was a good post.
@Xadyu Check your alertsJust vote Mercy. Clearly Sky doesn't care
If you want votes I recommend being kind
So she is sexy. Doesn't make her a slut and if she likes to have fun there is nothing wrong with that.
Here are her in game interactions (they keep adding). It shows she cares for everyone because she keeps asking about their health and well being.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's her Zhuque skin. It's a Vermillion Bird that represents the south and is Suzaku in Japanese.She's like Miaka!!
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah I saw people ship them hard mainly because Mercy saved Genji and as far as it goes shippers will cling to every detailIs this the genji and mercy ship.
Not going to lie mercy look cute.

oh hi why@Xadyu Check your alerts![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hi @xi0 I'm Jeff from the Overwatch team I'm here to inform you that we have looked at the things you have mention and we simply don't careI like how it's a technologically advanced future with advanced AI, cyborgs, androids, etc.... but half-robot Genji is using a quill to write a love letter![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dat doesn't look like Auqa

LOL was about to make the same joke. @Xadyu I take it you won’t complain about this like with the Mercy one?Dat doesn't look like Auqa![]()
Not as much, every trait of Aqua is actually portrayed in the image, she actually looks like Aqua. Mainly because it uses the generic chibi style.LOL was about to make the same joke. @Xadyu I take it you won’t complain about this like with the Mercy one?![]()
There we go! Now I can respect her as a legit candidate. And fully consider her waifu potential. And I have to say as a character she sounds pretty cool. But Farf's post about Mercy did much same. So it's a tie on that front. Good post Sky.![]()
"You don't even know the first thing about it. You're too clouded by darkness to see that there's something greater. Try all you want, but you'll never defeat a heart filled with light."
![]()
So who is Aqua?
Aqua is a girl, which will always put her friends before herself. She won't hestitate even for a second to keep them save and fight with her life on the line.
Yet she is also dedicated to her mission. To defeat the darkness once and for all and keep all the world (basically planets in the KH verse) save.
While she is very serious and driven by a strong sense of justice, she is still rather modest and not exactly pushing her rank into everyone face. Quit the contrary. Almost till the very end she refers to herself as a "Keyblade Trainee" even though she attained the rank of master at the beginning. Such a down to earth girl.
Step aside though boys, not even this well known fellow stands a chance.
![]()
![]()
Aqua is honest to a fault though... Even though she tries everything she can to save the worlds, achieve her mission, and bring her friends back home.... Darkness still prevails.
![]()
(Yes, not even those beautiful selfmade charms help...)
Even someone as strong as her isn't able to fight destiny. In the end she has to fight against everyone she loves the most.
![]()
"Little brother Ventus" and best friend Terra are her hardest trial yet.
And even though both of them attack her with no mercy, she keep getting back up. She fights back and even sacrifices herself to keep both of them in the realm of light.
She turns her own homeworld into a castle of oblivion, to protect Ventus from the shadows of evil.
She abandons her own magical armor of light to give it a corrupted Terra, just so he won't end up in the realm of darkness.
![]()
In the end she is all alone.
But again she won't give up. She still fights for what she believes in!
All with the faint hope to someday... Be with them again.
![]()
Thanks for all your support so far.I really suck at stuff like this...![]()
But will continue to fight side by side with her!
![]()
Oh and for @Jammin--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
I am almost sorry... But she just isn't the type to have THAT kind of fanart.![]()


So, yeah, Mercy +1,
It may not be much consolation sky but the first time I just googled "Aqua Sexy" this came up.

There we go! Now I can respect her as a legit candidate. And fully consider her waifu potential. And I have to say as a character she sounds pretty cool. But Farf's post about Mercy did much same. So it's a tie on that front. Good post Sky.
Because of this I decided my vote the logical fair way. I google image searched "Aqua KH sexy" and "Mercy sexy".
What came up for Mercy was the stuff dreams are made of.
What came up for Aqua KH was the stuff nightmares are made of.
One of the results was, I shit you not, this...
Though I wonder if they sell them in my size...
![]()
So, yeah, Mercy +1,

Rule 34 beg to differAlso it because aqua just isn't that kinda character.
I see... so the computers betrayed me. Pretty sure this is how the movie Terminator started.@Jammin my curiosity made me look for that pic if it's really there but I could find no trace if her ( maybe we wrote two different things )
But I found sth that will internet you but also out if character for aqua so I feel uncomfortable sharing it.
only for jammin, no one is welcomed to look more
![]()
hmmm, honestly not my thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Have some moreIs this the genji and mercy ship.
Not going to lie mercy look cute.
