Still not that far into Camelot, so I won't read any of the story stuff, but so far I would say it's pretty great. A damn lot of text, but it allows for a richer story and richer characters, too. Loved that scene were Bedivere thinks back on his meeting with Artoria, and how she only smiled for the sake of others but not for herself... :')
But the real reason why I came here... I made one 10-roll and it gave me Lancelot Saber
But what I wanted was Nito, so I spend all my remaining tickets, 7 I think... Gave me Serenity and the other new 3*. Still it's not what I wanted, so I was planning to use a few more tickets we got from the shop today. First ticket, no gold signs or anything. But the card turns out to be a gold rider card. I was expecting another Marie or something, but it turned out to be Ozymandias rofl. Third 5* in a row I got through a single ticket, wtf is up with that?
It's kind of what I was secretly hoping for after getting Shuten and Raikou that way, but I never thought it would actually happen
Guess it's time to save some tickets for the next Jalter banner, apparently I have way more luck there than with normal rolls xD
But the real reason why I came here... I made one 10-roll and it gave me Lancelot Saber
But what I wanted was Nito, so I spend all my remaining tickets, 7 I think... Gave me Serenity and the other new 3*. Still it's not what I wanted, so I was planning to use a few more tickets we got from the shop today. First ticket, no gold signs or anything. But the card turns out to be a gold rider card. I was expecting another Marie or something, but it turned out to be Ozymandias rofl. Third 5* in a row I got through a single ticket, wtf is up with that?
It's kind of what I was secretly hoping for after getting Shuten and Raikou that way, but I never thought it would actually happen
Guess it's time to save some tickets for the next Jalter banner, apparently I have way more luck there than with normal rolls xD

Which kind of destroyed my whole happiness of getting him out of a ticket, he was the only one besides Waver/Tamamo I had on that pool and ofc I had to pull him... oh well, that's luck for you, and at least he has a strong NP.



