I haven't read much past chapter 10 of Jujutsu Kaisen and only the first three chapters of Act Age (lack of translation is at fault here). While I do enjoy Act age plot more then Jujutsu Kaisen's neither really strike me as all that super appealing. Act Age in my opinion would be more fitting in a monthly magazine. As for Jujutsu Kaisen, I'm not sure if this is just me, but it comes across as kind of a hollow plot similar to how Bozebeat was while it was running for example: the reason the MC is doing the thing he does is paper thin to the point of asking why is this character the MC instead of X other character, a scope in terms of world I'm not really referring to world building with this just what is the "defined" area that the series is currently operating in (is it one city? multiple? ect.), is this a "public" know problem or only the society the MC is apart of know about it, and for what reason does the overall plot have for the X-circumstances to be happening now, what ever time period is taking place. Neither of these series is particularly bad in my opinion just they needed more time to be thought through before being serialized. A little side note connected to Jujustsu Kaisen how many Exorsist manga have gotten switched to another magazine after they first debut in WSJ?