- Joined
- Nov 22, 2008
- Messages
- 7,560
- Reaction score
- 5,411
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Can you host it somewhere else please? I can't see anything.The Promised Neverland spin off manga:
Special chapter:
Can you host it somewhere else please? I can't see anything.The Promised Neverland spin off manga:
Special chapter:
Idk if this helps:Can you host it somewhere else please? I can't see anything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shonen Jump or Giga?No new cover ?
impair the value? what?
Like he tried hard not to ruin the aspect and image of The Promised Neverland.impair the value? what?
Go study the pattern of every successful manga before it. Very few series ever get to be an exception to this and mostly because they end before the hype dies like Death Note, Assassination Classroom etc. Naruto, bleach, Prince of tennis, reborn, Toriko, you name it all follow the same pattern of hitting a peak and then dipping. Heck, even One Piece's sales right now is nowhere close to what it was 4 years ago.Again, sources? Certainties ? Proving certain? I'm waiting....
Wait really? I thought Black Clover was doing way better than thatGo study the pattern of every successful manga before it. Very few series ever get to be an exception to this and mostly because they end before the hype dies like Death Note, Assassination Classroom etc. Naruto, bleach, Prince of tennis, reborn, Toriko, you name it all follow the same pattern of hitting a peak and then dipping. Heck, even One Piece's sales right now is nowhere close to what it was 4 years ago.
Black clover's sales rival that of Beelzebub at the moment. If the anime does not return, you'll start seeing the sales dip.
Hahaha...no. Its boost is actually lower than World Trigger's in fact even with an anime boost its losing out to Neverland which doesn't even have an anime. I would bring up Toriko comparisons but that actually sold well in its first year.Wait really? I thought Black Clover was doing way better than that
Guess I thought it would perform way better considering how hard they pushed it.Hahaha...no. Its boost is actually lower than World Trigger's in fact even with an anime boost its losing out to Neverland whuch doesn't even have an anime. I would bring up Toriko comparisons but that actually sold well in its first year.
We all did man...we all did.Guess I thought it would perform way better considering how hard they pushed it.
Like, BC is a success and we aren't saying it isn't. Rookie authors would kill to have a series at least as successful as BC. But it's an average success at best for WSJ standards by all means. I'd even call Beelzebub a bigger success solely because it was more comedy than action and for a comedy, it did really well.Guess I thought it would perform way better considering how hard they pushed it.
Why do people use digital sales as a metric for anything, it barely makes a difference.BLack Clover is selling exceptionally well digitally. Total sales will be higher for BLack Clover than it will be for beelzebub or even Promised Neverland, which BLack Clover shall greatly outlast.
She likes to dream.Why do people use digital sales as a metric for anything, it barely makes a difference.
I'd agree with them and their digital sales argument if we actually had digital sales numbers for each series like we do for physical. All we had was a report that said that digital sales is more than physical sales for the manga industry. That's a generalized statement for the manga industry as a whole. For all we know, it could be every shoujo manga out there that is selling exceptionally well digitally and not a single shounen manga. Or it could be 2 million individual volume sales for One Piece digitally, which contribute to like 30% of the digital market, which in all honesty wouldn't be a far stretch given the series size.Why do people use digital sales as a metric for anything, it barely makes a difference.
Id imagine digital sales have crept up to the 40-60% range now. Digital sales are booming.I've said this before and I'll say it again, you cannot just slap the 25% digital sales number on every volume of every series. It really isn't as easy as that.