- Joined
- Oct 25, 2014
- Messages
- 1,880
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Just imagine him in a swinsuit :vIt's Summer Banner and I pull fucking Vlad out of 26 tickets.
Just kill my account...![]()
Just imagine him in a swinsuit :vIt's Summer Banner and I pull fucking Vlad out of 26 tickets.
Just kill my account...![]()


Leaning Tamamo but I'm not sure. The things is with the servants I've got, wood farming is going to be the easiest. Also her wooden buildings look the most "tropical". But.. Moedred. So I'm not sure.Man i came in just to say that
I actually laughed at loud at his death scene, with Diarmund feeling kinship with him XD
what constructions are you guys going for?
That hurts. At least you didn't get completely skunked like I did with Jalter.It's Summer Banner and I pull fucking Vlad out of 26 tickets.
Just kill my account...![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They really should have step up gatchas so this wouldn't happen. Like after 50 summons you should be guaranteed a summer servant of some type. If they did that it wouldn't be as frustrating to get jobbed and they could still drain niichan's bank account to the same degree they currently can.You have no idea how triggered I am. After getting freaking Arjuna from the guaranteed pull, I'm seriously starting to get tired of this shit.
I would have preferred if I hadn't pulled Vlad (or Arjuna for that matter) at all, because my OCD forces me to ascend and skill such units which I probably won't and don't want to use... ever.
My motivation to start farming the Summer Event quests is at rock bottom. I probably won't even pull for the 2nd banner where I intended to do approx. 5 multirolls. And all this because of Vlad.![]()
Be elegant CE, 2x Diarmuid, Limited pirate CE and Boudica CE.
Memetic potential aside, I could see him being easily summoned into the berserk, based around "his enemies perception of him", with him historically trying to look and act scary, with smoke comming from his beard and hatI really want an alternate Blackbeard 5 star.
Maybe a ruler built around the idea of being the "King of Gentleman". Where all his skills and abilities are gender based.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whatever Tamamo likesMan i came in just to say that
I actually laughed at loud at his death scene, with Diarmund feeling kinship with him XD
what constructions are you guys going for?
I'd take him over my Ibaraki spook, probably...It's Summer Banner and I pull fucking Vlad out of 26 tickets.
Just kill my account...![]()
Oof, hang tight man and hopefully it'll get better! There's Summer Shishou to get, and you could have a good turn around of luck soon!You have no idea how triggered I am. After getting freaking Arjuna from the guaranteed pull, I'm seriously starting to get tired of this shit.
I would have preferred if I hadn't pulled Vlad (or Arjuna for that matter) at all, because my OCD forces me to ascend and skill such units which I probably won't and don't want to use... ever.
My motivation to start farming the Summer Event quests is at rock bottom. I probably won't even pull for the 2nd banner where I intended to do approx. 5 multirolls. And all this because of Vlad.![]()
I...have to say I actually picked the metal one....since there is a bunch of monsters on the island...Also @syx if you need motivation. I would remind you of this...
One of the three AOE assasin's in the entire game. And just look at that artwork.![]()
Hmm, I had misunderstood how the building was going to work. I thought we would be locked onto 1 of 3 paths. But it seems like instead we get to pick one of 3 buildings on each. I like that much better.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also the metal cabin was hilarious.
Mordred "That's really hot in there!"
Mash![]()
Almost as good as the hunting quest.)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Damn this is your 7th consecutive SSR right because you are continuously getting SSR since fate/accel. The Chant only works when you say it. As of my island I haven't started developing it yet. I'll probably make the island good by tomorrow. I'd like to have Marie since she is a waifu material. also I'll be making a 10x roll for the second banner. in hopes for Martha or archuria.Heres my Island.
![]()
What a fun event. It was really sad to leave the island behind, goddanm onion-cutting piglets
And also, to prove the chant wasnt a lie, heres a print I took of it
![]()
I was even blessed with Nee-san and Anikis
So I used the chant again to just try one last summon to call mordred home ( i also want marie...)--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And I got Boudica CE
Does that count?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
New 3rd Aniversary CEs.
You can only pick two.
What to choose
The chant, and the rate up, is a lie. Hit 100 straight log-ins today so rolled away for Tamamo or Mordred, instead I got spooked by Lancelot. I'm happy to be spooked by him but still salty over getting spooked by the trash banana loliSo I used the chant again to just try one last summon to call mordred home ( i also want marie...)
And I got Boudica CE
Does that count?

The twists of Fate.The chant, and the rate up, is a lie. Hit 100 straight log-ins today so rolled away for Tamamo or Mordred, instead I got spooked by Lancelot. I'm happy to be spooked by him but still salty over getting spooked by the trash banana loli![]()

If they had a trading feature I'd trade you her for legitimately anything haha, anything to get rid of one of my gold berserkers that I won't use(Ibaraki is the 5th alongside Kintoki, Heracles, Tamamo Cat and Beowulf, the latter 3 don't see much use to none at all haha).The twists of Fate.
I spent everything I had saved up during Onigashima trying to get the Banana Oni. Only to get absolutely nothing (Beowulf, Emiya Archer, Siegfried). Then when using the desperating tickets they give you during the event Raikou jiggled her way into my Chaldea. Still want Banana Oni though.
A trading feature really would be the best. Then I could trade Kato my Lee Schlong for the 1 evil bone he's worth to me too.If they had a trading feature I'd trade you her for legitimately anything haha, anything to get rid of one of my gold berserkers that I won't use(Ibaraki is the 5th alongside Kintoki, Heracles, Tamamo Cat and Beowulf, the latter 3 don't see much use to none at all haha).

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Aye, I could trade servants I don't want/won't use for something I might use haha so it would be nice.A trading feature really would be the best. Then I could trade Kato my Lee Schlong for the 1 evil bone he's worth to me too.
I had wanted Ibaraki because my only Berserkers, before what I shall remember as "The Raikou Miracle", were Tamamo Cat and Franky(*continues to ignore Beowulf*). Both AOE Berserkers with a self stun. So a wanted someone who could save me in those ruler boss battles. Which, believe me, can be really rough if you have no avengers or single target berserkers.
Also that art design...
The event really raises the waifu level of all the servants by a lot.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kiyohime, Mordred, Martha, and Tamamo in particular. Those four are really something.![]()
(by Production I.G.)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

my dick is hard.UUUUOOOH A MOVIE ADAPTING CAMELOT!![]()
(by Production I.G.)
![]()
And a TV ANIME for Babylonia in 2019, thank god we will get that chapter next, before the anime airs
Looks nice for a teaser, too. That Gil...
Seems a bit of a weird move to skip Orleans/Rome/Okeanos/London/America, but Camelot and Babylonia are the by far most loved chapters, so I can understand why they did that. Here's hoping they won't rush Camelot, as there's a lot to cover, but I think a 2h movie cutting some fat from the game story could be really awesome. Lots of great moments to look forward to.
Small correction on my part, it will actually be two movies for Camelot. Even better--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()