Games Fate/Grand Order

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's Summer Banner and I pull fucking Vlad out of 26 tickets. :fail

Just kill my account...:fail
Just imagine him in a swinsuit :v
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
You have no idea how triggered I am. After getting freaking Arjuna from the guaranteed pull, I'm seriously starting to get tired of this shit. :lmao

I would have preferred if I hadn't pulled Vlad (or Arjuna for that matter) at all, because my OCD forces me to ascend and skill such units which I probably won't and don't want to use... ever.

My motivation to start farming the Summer Event quests is at rock bottom. I probably won't even pull for the 2nd banner where I intended to do approx. 5 multirolls. And all this because of Vlad. :fail
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,506
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man i came in just to say that

I actually laughed at loud at his death scene, with Diarmund feeling kinship with him XD

what constructions are you guys going for?
Leaning Tamamo but I'm not sure. The things is with the servants I've got, wood farming is going to be the easiest. Also her wooden buildings look the most "tropical". But.. Moedred. So I'm not sure.

It's Summer Banner and I pull fucking Vlad out of 26 tickets. :fail

Just kill my account...:fail
That hurts. At least you didn't get completely skunked like I did with Jalter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You have no idea how triggered I am. After getting freaking Arjuna from the guaranteed pull, I'm seriously starting to get tired of this shit. :lmao

I would have preferred if I hadn't pulled Vlad (or Arjuna for that matter) at all, because my OCD forces me to ascend and skill such units which I probably won't and don't want to use... ever.

My motivation to start farming the Summer Event quests is at rock bottom. I probably won't even pull for the 2nd banner where I intended to do approx. 5 multirolls. And all this because of Vlad. :fail
They really should have step up gatchas so this wouldn't happen. Like after 50 summons you should be guaranteed a summer servant of some type. If they did that it wouldn't be as frustrating to get jobbed and they could still drain niichan's bank account to the same degree they currently can.

Everybody wins.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
So I tried @Kato756 chant. It's a lie and so is rate up. I couldn't play FGO thanks to my final year in high school. Still, I manage time to at least get login bonus.
As of rolls I used 10 tickets I saved and got 5x mapo tofu,:gwah Be elegant CE, 2x Diarmuid, Limited pirate CE and Boudica CE.
As of what I see here Everyone except @niichan is


Also,
Blackbeard is a man of culture.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,506
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I really want an alternate Blackbeard 5 star.

Maybe a ruler built around the idea of being the "King of Gentleman". Where all his skills and abilities are gender based.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I really want an alternate Blackbeard 5 star.

Maybe a ruler built around the idea of being the "King of Gentleman". Where all his skills and abilities are gender based.
Memetic potential aside, I could see him being easily summoned into the berserk, based around "his enemies perception of him", with him historically trying to look and act scary, with smoke comming from his beard and hat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@mr.potato here did yoi chant 3 times :v?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,506
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also @syx if you need motivation. I would remind you of this...


​
One of the three AOE assasin's in the entire game. And just look at that artwork.:sky
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hmm, I had misunderstood how the building was going to work. I thought we would be locked onto 1 of 3 paths. But it seems like instead we get to pick one of 3 buildings on each. I like that much better.

Also the metal cabin was hilarious.

Mordred "That's really hot in there!"
Mash :fail
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Man i came in just to say that

I actually laughed at loud at his death scene, with Diarmund feeling kinship with him XD

what constructions are you guys going for?
Whatever Tamamo likes :skyAlthough I'll likely save my quartz for Artoria now, should get free ones tomorrow when I hit 100 straight log-ins.

It's Summer Banner and I pull fucking Vlad out of 26 tickets. :fail

Just kill my account...:fail
I'd take him over my Ibaraki spook, probably...

You have no idea how triggered I am. After getting freaking Arjuna from the guaranteed pull, I'm seriously starting to get tired of this shit. :lmao

I would have preferred if I hadn't pulled Vlad (or Arjuna for that matter) at all, because my OCD forces me to ascend and skill such units which I probably won't and don't want to use... ever.

My motivation to start farming the Summer Event quests is at rock bottom. I probably won't even pull for the 2nd banner where I intended to do approx. 5 multirolls. And all this because of Vlad. :fail
Oof, hang tight man and hopefully it'll get better! There's Summer Shishou to get, and you could have a good turn around of luck soon!
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Also @syx if you need motivation. I would remind you of this...


​
One of the three AOE assasin's in the entire game. And just look at that artwork.:sky
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hmm, I had misunderstood how the building was going to work. I thought we would be locked onto 1 of 3 paths. But it seems like instead we get to pick one of 3 buildings on each. I like that much better.

Also the metal cabin was hilarious.

Mordred "That's really hot in there!"
Mash :fail
I...have to say I actually picked the metal one....since there is a bunch of monsters on the island...

Only to be called out on the consequences of such a stupid idea XD

Im doing mostly what I would if it was a real situation, so my island looks like a mish mash of crazyness

God I wish the minecart race scene was animated XR
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,506
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm going with whatever the potentially funniest option available is.

So far..

Metal Cabin
Wooden Well (Golden Kiyohime moment)
Giant Caldron (Fine but not the Martha poisoning everybody with her cooking moment I wanted)
Cypress Bath
Watermelon field (Artoria:XD Almost as good as the hunting quest.)

No real regrets so far.
 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Heres my Island.



What a fun event. It was really sad to leave the island behind, goddanm onion-cutting piglets

And also, to prove the chant wasnt a lie, heres a print I took of it



I was even blessed with Nee-san and Anikis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I used the chant again to just try one last summon to call mordred home ( i also want marie...)

And I got Boudica CE

Does that count?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

New 3rd Aniversary CEs.

You can only pick two.

What to choose
 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
Heres my Island.



What a fun event. It was really sad to leave the island behind, goddanm onion-cutting piglets

And also, to prove the chant wasnt a lie, heres a print I took of it



I was even blessed with Nee-san and Anikis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I used the chant again to just try one last summon to call mordred home ( i also want marie...)

And I got Boudica CE

Does that count?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

New 3rd Aniversary CEs.

You can only pick two.

What to choose
Damn this is your 7th consecutive SSR right because you are continuously getting SSR since fate/accel. The Chant only works when you say it. As of my island I haven't started developing it yet. I'll probably make the island good by tomorrow. I'd like to have Marie since she is a waifu material. also I'll be making a 10x roll for the second banner. in hopes for Martha or archuria.
Which one would you guys pick for 2018 CE?
I'd go with one and only scathach and Brynhild or Musashi.
Also, Fgo summer 2018 event announced.
Jeanne (alter) (swimsuit) will be the event servant. She's just made to rival GBF Jeanne.

Male servants will also be getting swimsuits

She is riding a whale Probably @niichan
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So I used the chant again to just try one last summon to call mordred home ( i also want marie...)

And I got Boudica CE

Does that count?
The chant, and the rate up, is a lie. Hit 100 straight log-ins today so rolled away for Tamamo or Mordred, instead I got spooked by Lancelot. I'm happy to be spooked by him but still salty over getting spooked by the trash banana loli :emocat
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,506
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The chant, and the rate up, is a lie. Hit 100 straight log-ins today so rolled away for Tamamo or Mordred, instead I got spooked by Lancelot. I'm happy to be spooked by him but still salty over getting spooked by the trash banana loli :emocat
The twists of Fate.:darn

I spent everything I had saved up during Onigashima trying to get the Banana Oni. Only to get absolutely nothing (Beowulf, Emiya Archer, Siegfried). Then when using the desperating tickets they give you during the event Raikou jiggled her way into my Chaldea. Still want Banana Oni though.
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The twists of Fate.:darn

I spent everything I had saved up during Onigashima trying to get the Banana Oni. Only to get absolutely nothing (Beowulf, Emiya Archer, Siegfried). Then when using the desperating tickets they give you during the event Raikou jiggled her way into my Chaldea. Still want Banana Oni though.
If they had a trading feature I'd trade you her for legitimately anything haha, anything to get rid of one of my gold berserkers that I won't use(Ibaraki is the 5th alongside Kintoki, Heracles, Tamamo Cat and Beowulf, the latter 3 don't see much use to none at all haha).
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,506
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If they had a trading feature I'd trade you her for legitimately anything haha, anything to get rid of one of my gold berserkers that I won't use(Ibaraki is the 5th alongside Kintoki, Heracles, Tamamo Cat and Beowulf, the latter 3 don't see much use to none at all haha).
A trading feature really would be the best. Then I could trade Kato my Lee Schlong for the 1 evil bone he's worth to me too.:amuse

I had wanted Ibaraki because my only Berserkers, before what I shall remember as "The Raikou Miracle", were Tamamo Cat and Franky(*continues to ignore Beowulf*). Both AOE Berserkers with a self stun. So a wanted someone who could save me in those ruler boss battles. Which, believe me, can be really rough if you have no avengers or single target berserkers.

Also that art design...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The event really raises the waifu level of all the servants by a lot.:hurr

Kiyohime, Mordred, Martha, and Tamamo in particular. Those four are really something.:XD
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
A trading feature really would be the best. Then I could trade Kato my Lee Schlong for the 1 evil bone he's worth to me too.:amuse

I had wanted Ibaraki because my only Berserkers, before what I shall remember as "The Raikou Miracle", were Tamamo Cat and Franky(*continues to ignore Beowulf*). Both AOE Berserkers with a self stun. So a wanted someone who could save me in those ruler boss battles. Which, believe me, can be really rough if you have no avengers or single target berserkers.

Also that art design...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The event really raises the waifu level of all the servants by a lot.:hurr

Kiyohime, Mordred, Martha, and Tamamo in particular. Those four are really something.:XD
Aye, I could trade servants I don't want/won't use for something I might use haha so it would be nice.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
UUUUOOOH A MOVIE ADAPTING CAMELOT! :zomg :wtf (by Production I.G.)



And a TV ANIME for Babylonia in 2019, thank god we will get that chapter next, before the anime airs :XD


Looks nice for a teaser, too. That Gil...

Seems a bit of a weird move to skip Orleans/Rome/Okeanos/London/America, but Camelot and Babylonia are the by far most loved chapters, so I can understand why they did that. Here's hoping they won't rush Camelot, as there's a lot to cover, but I think a 2h movie cutting some fat from the game story could be really awesome. Lots of great moments to look forward to.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Small correction on my part, it will actually be two movies for Camelot. Even better :zomg
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
UUUUOOOH A MOVIE ADAPTING CAMELOT! :zomg :wtf (by Production I.G.)



And a TV ANIME for Babylonia in 2019, thank god we will get that chapter next, before the anime airs :XD


Looks nice for a teaser, too. That Gil...

Seems a bit of a weird move to skip Orleans/Rome/Okeanos/London/America, but Camelot and Babylonia are the by far most loved chapters, so I can understand why they did that. Here's hoping they won't rush Camelot, as there's a lot to cover, but I think a 2h movie cutting some fat from the game story could be really awesome. Lots of great moments to look forward to.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Small correction on my part, it will actually be two movies for Camelot. Even better :zomg
my dick is hard.
 
Top