The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
:8C
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh yeah... this morning, found out that my "gf" cheated me with a guy from a store next to my own.

I already went and congratulated the guy xD
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I forgot the existence of fun forums. I guess FT sequel made me very excited
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:nod
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
:emocat it's supposed to be a shybird, not a pervbird.
TsunSun is thinking too much of @Linali -chan, so its natural he will see it as a hurr one. Dw about it my miko, we all know its a shybird. ^w^v
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@_@ I shouldnt take vacs but I need them
Ghmpf.




@kira your avy man... awesome!
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
>Today is the blooded lunar eclipse
>Today is the day when Earth and Mars are so close that you see Mars without the help of telescopes
>Today is raining

:emocat
 
Top