The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Some decent simple breakfast.

Looks great - and I see reflection gate is back again, :hmm ??
#DelvingSoDeepLost-In-Concentration
And we have a confirmation you're not a vegetarian. :nod
@Mariana - pls add this to the fact list for Gry.

Damn - tis making me wana eat something nao.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Compared to ours, it is. Not cause of the quantity of food, but cause usually we have mostly fruits and bread in the morning.
They say that it's best to only eat fruit before 11:00ish. :nod

So that's a good breakfast choice.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, here it's quite rare to have bacon, sausages and potatoes in the morning. Cheese is like... slices inside a bread or white raw cheese.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
It kinda is a lot, but I do eat it somewhere at 10 and it's supposed to keep me sated until like 19/20., and it does it's purpose. And quite tasty. Also have a plate with fruits before it.

What's wrong Lambu, no apetite lately?
Alright that makes more sense then. My breakfast is usually light stuff, fruit with bread-tomato-oil + coffee so that stuff with eggs, sausage and all would be a bomb. :p

And yeah Im completely out of appetite today, didn't even have lunch and just forced myself to drink some juice... I think Im about to fall sick, guess I'll know at dawn.


By the way I took my day off to try that FE Echoes, the music and set up I already like it a lot more than Sacred Stones, but I still have to digest there's no weapon triangle :/
Playing on Hard-Classic and the difficulty feels alright by now, lets see later.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But when I’m staying at hotels and can eat until I’m satisfied it’s like four portions like that.
Sounds very exaggerated. Even I wouldn‘t manage more than two times such a plate, while still having fruits and sweets plates.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They say that it's best to only eat fruit before 11:00ish. :nod

So that's a good breakfast choice.
They lied.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Looks great - and I see reflection gate is back again, :hmm ??
#DelvingSoDeepLost-In-Concentration
And we have a confirmation you're not a vegetarian. :nod
@Mariana - pls add this to the fact list for Gry.

Damn - tis making me wana eat something nao.
Reflection gate :lmao

Meat :gaw
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Sounds very exaggerated. Even I wouldn‘t manage more than two times such a plate, while still having fruits and sweets plates.
I eat a lot in the morning if I can. And if I don’t, I need like three food boxes with me at lunch to be full.. it’s bloody expensive. I’m hardly ever full. :(

But yeah, okay, maybe not four times that, but certainly two or three. (But that’s usually a late breakfast, too.)

Now I’m hungry. And I’m just going to bed, too. Damn!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alright that makes more sense then. My breakfast is usually light stuff, fruit with bread-tomato-oil + coffee so that stuff with eggs, sausage and all would be a bomb. :p

And yeah Im completely out of appetite today, didn't even have lunch and just forced myself to drink some juice... I think Im about to fall sick, guess I'll know at dawn.


By the way I took my day off to try that FE Echoes, the music and set up I already like it a lot more than Sacred Stones, but I still have to digest there's no weapon triangle :/
Playing on Hard-Classic and the difficulty feels alright by now, lets see later.
:comfort Is it because you overworked yourself? Or is it a normal cold? But yeah, when sick I don‘t feel like eating either.

Oh, sounds good. Hope you have fun, although the gameplay really is weak in that game. While presentation is at it‘s best. The game lets you grind, so you can do that if it gets too hard for you, though grinding isn‘t necessary. And eventually you‘ll get access to the time reversal powers I mentioned in the sheep(if you haven‘t already), which can be very useful and reverse your mistakes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I eat a lot in the morning if I can. And if I don’t, I need like three food boxes with me at lunch to be full.. it’s bloody expensive. I’m hardly ever full. :(

But yeah, okay, maybe not four times that, but certainly two or three. (But that’s usually a late breakfast, too.)

Now I’m hungry. And I’m just going to bed, too. Damn!
It‘s easy to underestimate the amount just from a pic, but 2-3 sounds doable, though you may just be too full to want to move afterwards and just lie down for a few hours.

And sorry :XD Hope you can sleep well despite this.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm always hungry.

I barely eat.

Breakfast? Never.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
:comfort Is it because you overworked yourself? Or is it a normal cold? But yeah, when sick I don‘t feel like eating either.

Oh, sounds good. Hope you have fun, although the gameplay really is weak in that game. While presentation is at it‘s best. The game lets you grind, so you can do that if it gets too hard for you, though grinding isn‘t necessary. And eventually you‘ll get access to the time reversal powers I mentioned in the sheep(if you haven‘t already), which can be very useful and reverse your mistakes.
I dont think its overwork but that I got a virus somewhere. :oh

I already got the turnwheel yeah, at first it sounds like it could break the game but in reality is a pretty nice item that accelerates the process of restarting the game and all. I've only used it once to try have a character make a critical hit lmao.
Im at Chapter 2 already, Im not really liking those boat maps tbh but I kind of assumed the map design isn't this game's forte, but the item assignment and head-on approach.

Didn't feel like grinding, just by doing the quests the characters are more than ready for the story battles.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:emocat Apparently all my German experiences were lies. :emocat Ate yogurt, fruit, cheese, and bread for breakfast every day because they don't eat an American type of breakfasts of eggs, sausage, potatoes........:emocat:emocat:emocat

Then Gry is going to post a picture of that type of food. :babyrage

What else was I lied to about?:biblethump
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ikr....how the fuck you call breakfast....breakfast without fucking bacon and eggs:heh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I dont think its overwork but that I got a virus somewhere. :oh

I already got the turnwheel yeah, at first it sounds like it could break the game but in reality is a pretty nice item that accelerates the process of restarting the game and all. I've only used it once to try have a character make a critical hit lmao.
Im at Chapter 2 already, Im not really liking those boat maps tbh but I kind of assumed the map design isn't this game's forte, but the item assignment and head-on approach.

Didn't feel like grinding, just by doing the quests the characters are more than ready for the story battles.
A virus? :hmm Sounds a bit concerning.
Which reminds me of the times you mentioned you randomly losing consciousness. I assume it eventually stopped or you fixed the cause of the problem? You didn‘t mention it here again ever since.

Yeeeeah, Celica‘s maps are... not very good. Boat maps are bad, but what you’ll see in Chapters 3 and 4... could perhaps make you drop your motivation. You‘ll know why I focused only on Alm and the Deliverance in the sheep, and not Celica :lambirb

The maps are not the game‘s forte at all, and in such a game like fire emblem, the map being good is a big part in having good gameplay. FE14 Conquest has godly maps, be glad you haven‘t experienced that before playing Echoes or you‘d feel like dropping it :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Best breakfast is no breakfast.

 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Alright that makes more sense then. My breakfast is usually light stuff, fruit with bread-tomato-oil + coffee so that stuff with eggs, sausage and all would be a bomb. :p

.
Don't remember much beyond fruit served in the mornings in Spain because I would skip breakfast and go straight for the hot chocolate and churros. :blush

Hope your appetite comes back Lambu.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What else was I lied to about?:biblethump
Maybe I‘m not german :fan

But yeah your experiences were probably lies, at least judging from the germans I know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Best breakfast is no breakfast.

I only agree with that statement when I‘m too lazy to make breakfast.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Breakfast growing up is whateva you had time to make..
Or what's in the fridge...
....
Could be hotdog for all I care...

Nowadays...
It's probably oatmeal or eggs to go...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
A virus? :hmm Sounds a bit concerning.
Which reminds me of the times you mentioned you randomly losing consciousness. I assume it eventually stopped or you fixed the cause of the problem? You didn‘t mention it here again ever since.

Yeeeeah, Celica‘s maps are... not very good. Boat maps are bad, but what you’ll see in Chapters 3 and 4... could perhaps make you drop your motivation. You‘ll know why I focused only on Alm and the Deliverance in the sheep, and not Celica :lambirb

The maps are not the game‘s forte at all, and in such a game like fire emblem, the map being good is a big part in having good gameplay. FE14 Conquest has godly maps, be glad you haven‘t experienced that before playing Echoes or you‘d feel like dropping it :lmao
It eventually stopped, it was just an anemia problem dw. :)
As for the virus, I mean something like gastroenteritis, I feel that particular discomfort that comes with it.

As for the maps... well, thats reassuring. :emobirb
My friend keeps saying I have to play Awakening though, thats perfect for a shipper like me. :lmao

Don't remember much beyond fruit served in the mornings in Spain because I would skip breakfast and go straight for the hot chocolate and churros. :blush

Hope your appetite comes back Lambu.
Churros and hot chocolate are for special occasions, its the supreme breakfast. Besides taking that all mornings is not very healthy lol.
You are still a person of culture I see. :lambirb

Thanks
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe I‘m not german :fan

But yeah your experiences were probably lies, at least judging from the germans I know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I only agree with that statement when I‘m too lazy to make breakfast.
Omo - reminded me of this skit. :XD
 
Top