Compared to ours, it is. Not cause of the quantity of food, but cause usually we have mostly fruits and bread in the morning.It is..?
Compared to ours, it is. Not cause of the quantity of food, but cause usually we have mostly fruits and bread in the morning.It is..?
Looks great - and I see reflection gate is back again,Some decent simple breakfast.
![]()
??
They say that it's best to only eat fruit before 11:00ish.Compared to ours, it is. Not cause of the quantity of food, but cause usually we have mostly fruits and bread in the morning.
![]()

Alright that makes more sense then. My breakfast is usually light stuff, fruit with bread-tomato-oil + coffee so that stuff with eggs, sausage and all would be a bomb.It kinda is a lot, but I do eat it somewhere at 10 and it's supposed to keep me sated until like 19/20., and it does it's purpose. And quite tasty. Also have a plate with fruits before it.
What's wrong Lambu, no apetite lately?

Sounds very exaggerated. Even I wouldn‘t manage more than two times such a plate, while still having fruits and sweets plates.But when I’m staying at hotels and can eat until I’m satisfied it’s like four portions like that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They lied.They say that it's best to only eat fruit before 11:00ish.
So that's a good breakfast choice.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Reflection gateLooks great - and I see reflection gate is back again,??
#DelvingSoDeepLost-In-Concentration
And we have a confirmation you're not a vegetarian.
@Mariana - pls add this to the fact list for Gry.
Damn - tis making me wana eat something nao.


I eat a lot in the morning if I can. And if I don’t, I need like three food boxes with me at lunch to be full.. it’s bloody expensive. I’m hardly ever full.Sounds very exaggerated. Even I wouldn‘t manage more than two times such a plate, while still having fruits and sweets plates.

Alright that makes more sense then. My breakfast is usually light stuff, fruit with bread-tomato-oil + coffee so that stuff with eggs, sausage and all would be a bomb.
And yeah Im completely out of appetite today, didn't even have lunch and just forced myself to drink some juice... I think Im about to fall sick, guess I'll know at dawn.
By the way I took my day off to try that FE Echoes, the music and set up I already like it a lot more than Sacred Stones, but I still have to digest there's no weapon triangle :/
Playing on Hard-Classic and the difficulty feels alright by now, lets see later.
Is it because you overworked yourself? Or is it a normal cold? But yeah, when sick I don‘t feel like eating either.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It‘s easy to underestimate the amount just from a pic, but 2-3 sounds doable, though you may just be too full to want to move afterwards and just lie down for a few hours.I eat a lot in the morning if I can. And if I don’t, I need like three food boxes with me at lunch to be full.. it’s bloody expensive. I’m hardly ever full.
But yeah, okay, maybe not four times that, but certainly two or three. (But that’s usually a late breakfast, too.)
Now I’m hungry. And I’m just going to bed, too. Damn!
Hope you can sleep well despite this.I dont think its overwork but that I got a virus somewhere.Is it because you overworked yourself? Or is it a normal cold? But yeah, when sick I don‘t feel like eating either.
Oh, sounds good. Hope you have fun, although the gameplay really is weak in that game. While presentation is at it‘s best. The game lets you grind, so you can do that if it gets too hard for you, though grinding isn‘t necessary. And eventually you‘ll get access to the time reversal powers I mentioned in the sheep(if you haven‘t already), which can be very useful and reverse your mistakes.

Apparently all my German experiences were lies.
Ate yogurt, fruit, cheese, and bread for breakfast every day because they don't eat an American type of breakfasts of eggs, sausage, potatoes........



A virus?I dont think its overwork but that I got a virus somewhere.
I already got the turnwheel yeah, at first it sounds like it could break the game but in reality is a pretty nice item that accelerates the process of restarting the game and all. I've only used it once to try have a character make a critical hit lmao.
Im at Chapter 2 already, Im not really liking those boat maps tbh but I kind of assumed the map design isn't this game's forte, but the item assignment and head-on approach.
Didn't feel like grinding, just by doing the quests the characters are more than ready for the story battles.
Sounds a bit concerning.
Don't remember much beyond fruit served in the mornings in Spain because I would skip breakfast and go straight for the hot chocolate and churros.Alright that makes more sense then. My breakfast is usually light stuff, fruit with bread-tomato-oil + coffee so that stuff with eggs, sausage and all would be a bomb.
.

Maybe I‘m not germanWhat else was I lied to about?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I only agree with that statement when I‘m too lazy to make breakfast.Best breakfast is no breakfast.
![]()
It eventually stopped, it was just an anemia problem dw.A virus?Sounds a bit concerning.
Which reminds me of the times you mentioned you randomly losing consciousness. I assume it eventually stopped or you fixed the cause of the problem? You didn‘t mention it here again ever since.
Yeeeeah, Celica‘s maps are... not very good. Boat maps are bad, but what you’ll see in Chapters 3 and 4... could perhaps make you drop your motivation. You‘ll know why I focused only on Alm and the Deliverance in the sheep, and not Celica
The maps are not the game‘s forte at all, and in such a game like fire emblem, the map being good is a big part in having good gameplay. FE14 Conquest has godly maps, be glad you haven‘t experienced that before playing Echoes or you‘d feel like dropping it![]()


Churros and hot chocolate are for special occasions, its the supreme breakfast. Besides taking that all mornings is not very healthy lol.Don't remember much beyond fruit served in the mornings in Spain because I would skip breakfast and go straight for the hot chocolate and churros.
Hope your appetite comes back Lambu.
Omo - reminded me of this skit.Maybe I‘m not german
But yeah your experiences were probably lies, at least judging from the germans I know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I only agree with that statement when I‘m too lazy to make breakfast.
