The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Then that's normal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're the last one to judge ...
We know u was doing the dirty lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah yeah...atleast when i ran from the cops.
The cars or bikes were atleast stolen....
:cop
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That's worse lmao..
G...you were special
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ofc its worse....worth getting fucked up over or fucking shit up.
Not running cause i dont have a learners permit lol
Tom fucks his hand and bike up over a measly ticket probably less than $50:lmao
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
G..why were you steal bikes and cars?
For the thrill?
Interest, hobby?
For fun?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah yeah...atleast when i ran from the cops.
The cars or bikes were atleast stolen....
:cop
When I stole stuff I never had to run from the police. :catshrug

Then again, I'm white. :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
G..why were you steal bikes and cars?
For the thrill?
Interest, hobby?
For fun?
I never stole a car. But the rest was purely for the money. :nod
Most stuff I stole was across the border, Germany mostly.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ofc its worse....worth getting fucked up over or fucking shit up.
Not running cause i dont have a learners permit lol
Tom fucks his hand and bike up over a measly ticket probably less than $50:lmao
Ah, nah man. Insurance wouldn't have covered it since it was a crime, so I had to pay the full price of their car repair too.
And the ticket for joy-riding and fleeing an accident-scene. :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Was your own fault.......you got shook son xD

@liductan For thrills with the cars and motorbikes...but the bmxs were for keeps.

I know i was wrong...but fuck it i was ghetto
:cookiehand
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
For the thrill...
I always wonder...why some did it.
Never liked stealing...

Was your own fault.......you got shook son xD

@liductan For thrills with the cars and motorbikes...but the bmxs were for keeps.

I know i was wrong...but fuck it i was ghetto
:cookiehand
Was ghetto...
Now you're not anymore lol
I don't think ghetto has anything to do with it..
Plz tom was stealing...
Yo boy cha chu was doing the dirty too..

Background ain't got nothing to do with cuz...
I wasn't doing that in the hood...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
soooo ghettttto u guys, am i like the only good boy in here
Nigga plz..
Hush...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
More like.. N E R D S :derp
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Q: Is it possible for an introvert to turn into an extrovert? :?bunny
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,735
Gender
Female
Country
China
Introversion and extraversion has to do with how you enjoy recharging essentially. If an introvert has to change, I don't think they'll have a good time tbh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Q: Is it possible for an introvert to turn into an extrovert? :?bunny
If it‘s really an introvert then no, probably not. If it‘s just someone thinking he‘s introverted then probably :catshrug
 
Top