It didn’t change me as a person overall I think. It’s just that much of all the stupid things I’ve ever done was when I was drunk, I guess.How did drinking change you?
It didn’t change me as a person overall I think. It’s just that much of all the stupid things I’ve ever done was when I was drunk, I guess.How did drinking change you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're the last one to judge ...Dumbass![]()


When I stole stuff I never had to run from the police.Yeah yeah...atleast when i ran from the cops.
The cars or bikes were atleast stolen....
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I never stole a car. But the rest was purely for the money.G..why were you steal bikes and cars?
For the thrill?
Interest, hobby?
For fun?

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ah, nah man. Insurance wouldn't have covered it since it was a crime, so I had to pay the full price of their car repair too.Ofc its worse....worth getting fucked up over or fucking shit up.
Not running cause i dont have a learners permit lol
Tom fucks his hand and bike up over a measly ticket probably less than $50![]()


Was ghetto...Was your own fault.......you got shook son xD
@liductan For thrills with the cars and motorbikes...but the bmxs were for keeps.
I know i was wrong...but fuck it i was ghetto
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nigga plz..soooo ghettttto u guys, am i like the only good boy in here
Goodboys unitesoooo ghettttto u guys, am i like the only good boy in here


Woow good girl LisaI wasn't doing that in the hood...
Asking Xadstop being basic![]()

Aye, you were probably too busy doing other thingsI wasn't doing that in the hood...

Probably not in any way which the introvert will enjoyQ: Is it possible for an introvert to turn into an extrovert?![]()
If it‘s really an introvert then no, probably not. If it‘s just someone thinking he‘s introverted then probablyQ: Is it possible for an introvert to turn into an extrovert?![]()