- Joined
- Feb 18, 2017
- Messages
- 186
- Reaction score
- 290
- Age
- 29
- Country
-
Im assuming this is the last interview since they didn't announce anyone for the next issueShimabu interview
Now who's gonna translate thisShimabu interview
Can't wait to see moe demons then lolCharacter designer/Animation director worked mainly on moe shows. I doubt they're hiding a spoiler since Krone appears in the 5th chapter.
Posuka's art never fail to amaze me. So beautiful. The same as Kimetsu's one. Smug Tanjirou is the best Tanjirou, beside the Potatojirou, of course. Jigokuraku looks really interesting, I hear good things about it so might check it when I have time.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ------ Double Post Merged, ------ Double Post Merged, ---
I kind of wish they would reveal more characters or some action shots. And Tanjirou's design is kind of strange. But Nezuko is cute as she always be, so at least that's a good new.
Well, say to me what the studio does in a anime without citing the staff that are freelancers and do most of the actual content. If you say animation, the chance is that the animators will be able to do that without problems.The studio is definitely the culprit as well, especially when you always have inconsistent productions like A1. They also take the blame, don't try to frame them as completely innocent.
Anyway who knows what TPN's production will be like, but I won't expect much in the consistency department.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm so disappointed. I thought that they would make drawings for the female protagonists of the magazine like in past years.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---