he is afraid you will seek him outFor someone with good opinions you ask surprisingly stupid questions
he is afraid you will seek him outFor someone with good opinions you ask surprisingly stupid questions
Hm I see. Meeting effort‘s different for everyone, both ways. I gotta change planes of reality, that stuff be hard.Well it's a would be willing to meet list
In terms of, 'would be bothered to make the effort on my own'; Erichi, you, Pip, Haku, Xad and Orgz (and Ust if he's a swede too), because of proximity. If I could, G and Gary and our cute Latina couple. The others are nice (mostly because they don't strike as overly spice irl), but would be opportunity if anything. But if possible, as a minor life goal, meeting those MH members seems pretty interesting. Simply because the interaction on here, though fleeting, is not uncute to me~
Or not stupid questions?For someone with good opinions you ask surprisingly stupid questions
Another few questions like that and I'll change my mind anywayhe is afraid you will seek him out

We'll tell you in advance so you can prepare the ritual in a timely fashionHm I see. Meeting effort‘s different for everyone, both ways. I gotta change planes of reality, that stuff be hard.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
General interest? Because we live in the same country? I'm not asking for your home adress lmfaoOr not stupid questions?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sweet and cute. Can't relate.Everyone. Everyone in MH is my friend and meeting them IRL will be awesome![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Doesn't it depend on the person?Seriously though, I'd like to meet all the people I have conversations with on here daily... but if the occasion arose, I'd probably chicken out and give some lame excuse.![]()




Um, probably more or less. But even the ones I feel I'd be most comfortable with I'd probably be too nervous meeting..Doesn't it depend on the person?

Heck, the only way I can handle meeting new people is because they don't know me. Meeting people I've never met but who still know me? Scary.never thought you were the nervous type or shadyu but apparently so
@titanov dokoTitanov come so I can get you drunk![]()