The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
panda started one really annoying topic
Aish you made me change yesterday too, how can you complain when you know how cute I am

That‘s all the hints I‘m giving this day phase, vote me if you must :lambirb
Yeah, excluding the remaining sanbaka members I've already met... (these just come to mind now, not exhaustive)

From Europe, Erichi, my Gryval, Lambon, Van tan (euro? idk?), Orgz, Xad (so Copan can play with Conan), Nii, and Haku and Pip, if you count their countries as Euro enough

Outside of Europe... I doubt it's possible, but noona and poople, G and Gary, Jinxie, Raven, Pomcha, Demon so I can yell mafia at him... I must be forgetting a few obvious ones
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why are you being like this

Also, I think I should be boarding around now? omo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i knew this was going into this direction
Would you like it better if we did 'fuck I ain't meeting that ever' lists -3-
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
We can book the table next to their meet and just silently glare at them the whole time.
And we can fake laugh our way through the night to make them jealous of us having such a better time than them! :zomg
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Aish you made me change yesterday too, how can you complain when you know how cute I am



Yeah, excluding the remaining sanbaka members I've already met... (these just come to mind now, not exhaustive)

From Europe, Erichi, my Gryval, Lambon, Van tan (euro? idk?), Orgz, Xad (so Copan can play with Conan), Nii, and Haku and Pip, if you count their countries as Euro enough

Outside of Europe... I doubt it's possible, but noona and poople, G and Gary, Jinxie, Raven, Pomcha, Demon so I can yell mafia at him... I must be forgetting a few obvious ones
Didn‘t think your list would be this big. Maybe I‘m just too picky? :grumble But only very few would really get me to materialize myself in 3D
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
And we can fake laugh our way through the night to make them jealous of us having such a better time than them! :zomg
That's great! We should also get the most expensive foods and drinks in the plenty so they will think we are also rich and powerful.

And prepare a flashbang for the run part of this eat and run.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I got Hardy's mom annoyed once cause I couldn't use "su" and "tu" xD Kept using it wrong until she kinda snapped.
But then again, Kk said that argies have their own way to speak spanish '-' So idk if what she said is actually a rule.
Grammar can be a bitch anywhere, I guess @.@
Well as long its not porteño, argie is pretty solid spanish :XD The difference lies in some accentuation and formulation, or word choices, just like we southerns they speak more "salado" (dont know how to explain in english)

Perfect castellano is pretty hard to get either way, if Hardy heard me speak with my closed "boqueron" accent he would call me a caveman lmao.

Doing a thesis solo is so easy :awe

Said no one ever
:emocat

As for the mafia game, it's not like I'm actually playing, but moreso, I train a player in playing the game. Like a Mentor-Mentee scenario.

Is thesis not a thing in highschool at the west?

Because it is necessary for HS students to do it here :teach
Oh be very careful with quotations and references, ask someone who knows about this to read your work, it will help you a lot in your future TFG (Ending Degree Project).

Mina-san, if you had to make a list of people of MH you'd want to meet, what would that list look like? Not considering distance and finances, but it being an actual list (so not 'anyone yay! but like a more or less placeholder list).
Thats quite the question indeed, guess I would go with Gry, gnut, Pom, Van, Farf, Empi, Magi, Elu, Demon, Erin, Cres, Orgz...

Those I can think about right now, guess Im missing some. :lambirb
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
Didn‘t think your list would be this big. Maybe I‘m just too picky? :grumble But only very few would really get me to materialize myself in 3D
Well it's a would be willing to meet list

In terms of, 'would be bothered to make the effort on my own'; Erichi, you, Pip, Haku, Xad and Orgz (and Ust if he's a swede too), because of proximity. If I could, G and Gary and our cute Latina couple. The others are nice (mostly because they don't strike as overly spice irl), but would be opportunity if anything. But if possible, as a minor life goal, meeting those MH members seems pretty interesting. Simply because the interaction on here, though fleeting, is not uncute to me~
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Oh be very careful with quotations and references, ask someone who knows about this to read your work, it will help you a lot in your future TFG (Ending Degree Project).
Will do, otou-san. Thanks :hug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top