What if all of FF meet up and play IRL mafia? 
Same prollybut if the occasion arose, I'd probably chicken out and give some lame excuse.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She did what?Impressive way to tilt me, good thing you signed out of MG before I could make you N1 time bomb
(((joke)))

I wish. But I am extremely brokeWill be? Are you gonna tour the world and meet all of us?
I need like a month's heads-up though or I'll freak out.


Why even bother responding with such a non-answer![]()

You just want the salt, don't you?SPECIFY!![]()


It‘s prolly rather obvious who my more important folks are.Passion for sleeping fruit ka
What's that list like then?
Awesome.What if all of FF meet up and play IRL mafia?![]()
Euro MG gameWhat if all of FF meet up and play IRL mafia?![]()
Haha give a vague answer. What good is an open ended answer, at least specify some part. But it was a joke, her answer wasn't that bad xDSame prolly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She did what?![]()
Prepare to be destroyed by my cute, uncontrollable, innocent and constant giggling.What if all of FF meet up and play IRL mafia?![]()
This is FF not MG ~_~It‘s prolly rather obvious who my more important folks are.
No no, I meant the part about her signing off of the gameHaha give a vague answer. What good is an open ended answer, at least specify some part. But it was a joke, her answer wasn't that bad xD

Dutch cafe? With special brownies as the game snack just to add the spice kaEuro MG game
> 20 people in a cafe
> flame irl
can we do this? guys?
That‘s all the hints I‘m giving this day phase, vote me if you mustThis is FF not MG ~_~
Well I'm not euro, so I will spectatelol
if elu comes will she still spectate only i wonder

Ahh, Pomcha is busy with important things irl, so she won't be able to commit to a game until much laterNo no, I meant the part about her signing off of the game![]()
You swedes are quite alright people I have to sayDutch cafe? With special brownies as the game snack just to add the spice ka
Marryoh today was on the train and a japanese girl wore a jojo t-shirt my closet otaku almost got me into trouble
Yes please!What if all of FF meet up and play IRL mafia?![]()


DON'T SPECIFY IF YOU DON'T INCLUDE ME!You just want the salt, don't you?
Farfy, hardy, gnut, Gry, Elusia, Erin, Lambu, Demon, syx, Jammin, Vand, Asako-chan, Spriggan, Juviii, shinobi, Lisa, Char-charmander, Zimbardo, Orgz, kirarin, Empty, Bel-chan, Linali, Master Magi, lawl-dono, Panda-chan, Crescent, Holt, Battou.
I think I'm forgetting some names...
I don't think I'd have a problem meeting them. But like, Orgz, I'd be able to keep a conversation only with a few people of those.
