The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
but if the occasion arose, I'd probably chicken out and give some lame excuse. :catshrug
Same prolly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Impressive way to tilt me, good thing you signed out of MG before I could make you N1 time bomb

(((joke)))
She did what? :emocat
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Will be? Are you gonna tour the world and meet all of us? :zomg

I need like a month's heads-up though or I'll freak out.
I wish. But I am extremely broke :emocat

But keep in mind if you any of you guys do meet me, I am the complete opposite of my online personality. Shy, keeps it to herself, and doesn't like talking to people. :sweatdrop
Why even bother responding with such a non-answer :emocat
:emocat :emocat
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You just want the salt, don't you? :gwah

Farfy, hardy, gnut, Gry, Elusia, Erin, Lambu, Demon, syx, Jammin, Vand, Asako-chan, Spriggan, Juviii, shinobi, Lisa, Char- charmander, Zimbardo, Orgz, kirarin, Empty, Bel-chan, Linali, Master Magi, lawl-dono, Panda-chan, Crescent, Holt, Battou.

I think I'm forgetting some names...
:hmm

I don't think I'd have a problem meeting them. But like, Orgz, I'd be able to keep a conversation only with a few people of those.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
What if all of FF meet up and play IRL mafia? :grumble
Euro MG game

> 20 people in a cafe
> flame irl

can we do this? guys?

Same prolly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


She did what? :emocat
Haha give a vague answer. What good is an open ended answer, at least specify some part. But it was a joke, her answer wasn't that bad xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Haha give a vague answer. What good is an open ended answer, at least specify some part. But it was a joke, her answer wasn't that bad xD
No no, I meant the part about her signing off of the game :emocat
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
No no, I meant the part about her signing off of the game :emocat
Ahh, Pomcha is busy with important things irl, so she won't be able to commit to a game until much later :emocat

Cheer her on though!

Dutch cafe? With special brownies as the game snack just to add the spice ka
You swedes are quite alright people I have to say

Spicy though, in built non-voting disease haha
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
oh today was on the train and a japanese girl wore a jojo t-shirt my closet otaku almost got me into trouble
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
What if all of FF meet up and play IRL mafia? :grumble
Yes please! :zomg

It's been way too long since I did some IRL Werewolves. :nod
You just want the salt, don't you? :gwah

Farfy, hardy, gnut, Gry, Elusia, Erin, Lambu, Demon, syx, Jammin, Vand, Asako-chan, Spriggan, Juviii, shinobi, Lisa, Char- charmander, Zimbardo, Orgz, kirarin, Empty, Bel-chan, Linali, Master Magi, lawl-dono, Panda-chan, Crescent, Holt, Battou.

I think I'm forgetting some names...
:hmm

I don't think I'd have a problem meeting them. But like, Orgz, I'd be able to keep a conversation only with a few people of those.
DON'T SPECIFY IF YOU DON'T INCLUDE ME! :arf :emocat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top