The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well it's a would be willing to meet list

In terms of, 'would be bothered to make the effort on my own'; Erichi, you, Pip, Haku, Xad and Orgz (and Ust if he's a swede too), because of proximity. If I could, G and Gary and our cute Latina couple. The others are nice (mostly because they don't strike as overly spice irl), but would be opportunity if anything. But if possible, as a minor life goal, meeting those MH members seems pretty interesting. Simply because the interaction on here, though fleeting, is not uncute to me~
Hm I see. Meeting effort‘s different for everyone, both ways. I gotta change planes of reality, that stuff be hard.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,726
Gender
Female
Country
China
he is afraid you will seek him out
Another few questions like that and I'll change my mind anyway :kappa

Hm I see. Meeting effort‘s different for everyone, both ways. I gotta change planes of reality, that stuff be hard.
We'll tell you in advance so you can prepare the ritual in a timely fashion
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or not stupid questions?
General interest? Because we live in the same country? I'm not asking for your home adress lmfao
--- Double Post Merged, ---
ok i call this one

the flying panda
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Everyone. Everyone in MH is my friend and meeting them IRL will be awesome :clingy
Sweet and cute. Can't relate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seriously though, I'd like to meet all the people I have conversations with on here daily... but if the occasion arose, I'd probably chicken out and give some lame excuse. :catshrug
Doesn't it depend on the person?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'm so cute pandler1 wants to meet :3c
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
:nunogasm
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
never thought you were the nervous type or shadyu but apparently so
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Titanov come so I can get you drunk :snidely
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
This whole conv about meeting people from here...cornfirms some of my suspicions...

I could deal with the women cause I'm sure we'll have something to talk about. Specifically bia and far far...
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Might meet up with Pandler Last week of sept - first week of october in Amsterdam
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top