The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,667
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah I have to more or less try to avoid diabetesing myself so self control is somewhat key here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My god I feel so bad, have barely moved all day ;_;
You put a lot of sugar into your tea?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
How does tea give you diabetese? Or do you take some tea with your sugar?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Sugar in tea?



I can understand milk a bit more, though I don't take it myself. Occasionally I have honey in my tea, if my throat is feeling a bit sore or something.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Honey in tea?



I can understand milk a bit more, though I don't often take it myself. Occasionally I have a shitload of sugar in my tea, just because I can.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
N E V E R​
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im southerner....no way to drink tea without it being ice cold,overly sweet like syrup and some kinda fruit in it like lemon,peach or raspberry.
:cookiehand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top