The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Liduxzimb first supporter :hip
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Liduxzimb first supporter :hip
And so, the ship sank.

The End
:lambirb

Is being aloof...wrong..or maybe just bad for relationships?

....
Maybe, I'm just difficult...lol
Being aloof isn't wrong by any means, one of my best friends is superdistant but she's also one of the smartest people I know, love to spend time with her.
But it certainly is for relationships since it can tire out your partner, there's people that learn to love that side of a person and others just get bored of them, depends.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Liduxzimb first supporter :hip
Stop..

We're cool..
But don't try me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lol..
That's your answer.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And so, the ship sank.

The End
:lambirb



Being aloof isn't wrong by any means, one of my best friends is superdistant but she's also one of the smartest people I know, love to spend time with her.
But it certainly is for relationships since it can tire out your partner, there's people that learn to love that side of a person and others just get bored of them, depends.
I'm not super aloof..just alittle on the surface.
I just don't like to be bothered sometimes.
Constant needing time and attention is emotionally stressful for me.
It's why relationships can be hard for me sometimes. It feels like people always need validation of your love or I'm being detached...

**sigh

I don't mind comprising ..
However, it's a personality trait that I just can't change..been this way forever. LoL
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Damn... :lmao

I'm not super aloof..just alittle on the surface.
I just don't like to be bothered sometimes.
Constant needing time and attention is emotionally stressful for me.
It's why relationships can be hard for me sometimes. It feels like people always need validation of your love or I'm being detached...

**sigh

I don't mind comprising ..
However, it's a personality trait that I just can't change..been this way forever. LoL
Well dealing with people when you dont feel like it is a pain for everyone, but its something you can train. I learnt to do psychologic exercises for that some years ago and I still do them from time to time, those help a lot and I can tell you some if you want. o/

When in love people like to show their love (lol) and their partner to reciprocate likewise, if you haven't felt like that then you probably haven't fallen deeply in love yet :p
That phase comes to an end fast though, and then its when you have to understand the way someone really is and love them. A long relationship is deeply founded on trust so thats the hardest part, being distant is a trait that can be good but also a big obstacle in most cases.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,142
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hi
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Damn... :lmao



Well dealing with people when you dont feel like it is a pain for everyone, but its something you can train. I learnt to do psychologic exercises for that some years ago and I still do them from time to time, those help a lot and I can tell you some if you want. o/

When in love people like to show their love (lol) and their partner to reciprocate likewise, if you haven't felt like that then you probably haven't fallen deeply in love yet :p
That phase comes to an end fast though, and then its when you have to understand the way someone really is and love them. A long relationship is deeply founded on trust so thats the hardest part, being distant is a trait that can be good but also a big obstacle in most cases.
Hmm..I don't know what exercises you have..
At this point
I honestly don't want to change anymore because I've made enough changes. It feels like a force and alternating yourself for other people. I just like my space. I don't like needy..It's a two way street. Learn to compromise or move on.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar

sate sate saaate, what's all this then?

I've had half an hour to myself all day today :feelsgoodman rest of it has been spent listening to someone ramble on about ProAction :o
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yahallo


sate sate saaate, what's all this then?

I've had half an hour to myself all day today :feelsgoodman rest of it has been spent listening to someone ramble on about ProAction :o
What‘s that?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Being lazy for two days...
Feels so wrong..
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Not for me..
I like chill and relax but I have things I should be doing and I'm not, I don't like it. I'm not lazy. ..
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Not for me..
I like chill and relax but I have things I should be doing and I'm not, I don't like it. I'm not lazy. ..
Do some things that you like to do if you feel a bit lazy :whoabunny

For me, I usually read books or play mobile games.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
What‘s that?
It's both a way of working and system that my company is trying to roll out across the different business units in the UK
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top