Liduxzimb first supporter 


And so, the ship sank.Liduxzimb first supporter![]()
Being aloof isn't wrong by any means, one of my best friends is superdistant but she's also one of the smartest people I know, love to spend time with her.Is being aloof...wrong..or maybe just bad for relationships?
....
Maybe, I'm just difficult...lol
The End![]()
Stop..Liduxzimb first supporter![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lol..
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm not super aloof..just alittle on the surface.And so, the ship sank.
The End
Being aloof isn't wrong by any means, one of my best friends is superdistant but she's also one of the smartest people I know, love to spend time with her.
But it certainly is for relationships since it can tire out your partner, there's people that learn to love that side of a person and others just get bored of them, depends.
There is a lot of meaning behind this two words.Stop..
[...]
Lol..
Damn...

Well dealing with people when you dont feel like it is a pain for everyone, but its something you can train. I learnt to do psychologic exercises for that some years ago and I still do them from time to time, those help a lot and I can tell you some if you want. o/I'm not super aloof..just alittle on the surface.
I just don't like to be bothered sometimes.
Constant needing time and attention is emotionally stressful for me.
It's why relationships can be hard for me sometimes. It feels like people always need validation of your love or I'm being detached...
**sigh
I don't mind comprising ..
However, it's a personality trait that I just can't change..been this way forever. LoL


Hmm..I don't know what exercises you have..Damn...
Well dealing with people when you dont feel like it is a pain for everyone, but its something you can train. I learnt to do psychologic exercises for that some years ago and I still do them from time to time, those help a lot and I can tell you some if you want. o/
When in love people like to show their love (lol) and their partner to reciprocate likewise, if you haven't felt like that then you probably haven't fallen deeply in love yet
That phase comes to an end fast though, and then its when you have to understand the way someone really is and love them. A long relationship is deeply founded on trust so thats the hardest part, being distant is a trait that can be good but also a big obstacle in most cases.
rest of it has been spent listening to someone ramble on about ProAction 
What‘s that?![]()
sate sate saaate, what's all this then?
I've had half an hour to myself all day todayrest of it has been spent listening to someone ramble on about ProAction
![]()
Being lazy sounds so awesome thoughBeing lazy for two days...
Feels so wrong..

Do some things that you like to do if you feel a bit lazyNot for me..
I like chill and relax but I have things I should be doing and I'm not, I don't like it. I'm not lazy. ..

It's both a way of working and system that my company is trying to roll out across the different business units in the UKWhat‘s that?