Yeah, such a badass Reg
I really like this new design, and I approve of Riko's shorter haircut too 
That guy is both cute and hilarious

Yeah, such a badass Reg
I really like this new design, and I approve of Riko's shorter haircut too 

Ouch... now that's not wholesome.Dunno if you are a big fan of any female BNHA character, but I felt like sharing this one anyway:
![]()
This one is also...
![]()
![]()
If there are any BNHA girls I'm a fan of it's Jirou and Ashido (Mina) : D

Here's your reply, as promisedhaha it's my nickname too, since childhood til present.
I am fine, I was also busy but I guess it's a bit more lenient now. Two jobs?oh wow you are gonna fly to Japan again?
who will accompany you this time? Do you have SNS such as IG maybe? I want to know/see/watch what you are doing there live
Sokka...yes I am into -_- what made you think like that? =_= no seriously his fanarts are everywhere on my pixiv suggestion so how come I don't know


And I do follow FGO JP to some extent, but I don't like spoilers, so I never look into new Servants or the new story besides design and identity.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh well, it happens XDYeah, just didn't click in the end XD. The lengths of each episode was also kinda discouraging. And yeah, this is the first time XD
Haha, thanks. I know a lot won't get it, especially my mates atm, but more experienced people can possibly understand my drive (some of the others who can compete with me will too I guess). So I don't really voice it out or anything
oh? Well I saw Hina. It was a pretty fun show and rather hilarious. It had a lot of nice scenes too, and good contrasts with Hina and Anzu XD. I think I may have lost the wall I had in my head to post though XD
Yeah, I get that. Alfheim wasn't fun...although it was a nice surprise having him pair up with his sis. Anyway, I've partly started SAO 2. And I don't wanna leave it halfway done. I'll finish it eventually I guess
I tried watching it the first few times but got discouraged, but then, after watching SAO, felt like giving it a shot. It's a really amazing shot. Kamina's death was a gut punch. I watched that just before going to bed, and that kept me up for a while. I just couldn't come to terms with it. I half skipped the first few parts of the episode hoping it was a joke, but I knew the truth already. It really was well done. I've also gone a bit further, watched simon struggle to cope with kamina's death, then Nia gets introduced, and finally simon gets back on his feet. It really is an amazing show. And yeah, I'm still in shock over Kamina XD

Simon becomes a pretty cool guy too but I don't really wanna say anything before I don't know at what point you are 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He is. I am just trying not to scream.They're going to empty their life savings at Comiket
but we will see
You're that worried about it? Figured you'd be more into going to it than niichan perhaps...He is. I am just trying not to scream.
I hate crowds. Last time I was on a fair at Big Sight I was left traumatized.You're that worried about it? Figured you'd be more into going to it than niichan perhaps...
Meh, I do too honestly. Big, sweaty, smelly otaku crowds...I hate crowds. Last time I was on a fair at Big Sight I was left traumatized.