A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Dunno if you are a big fan of any female BNHA character, but I felt like sharing this one anyway:



This one is also...



 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Dunno if you are a big fan of any female BNHA character, but I felt like sharing this one anyway:



This one is also...



Ouch... now that's not wholesome.

And I'm really not a Yaoyorozu fan, not at all :XD If there are any BNHA girls I'm a fan of it's Jirou and Ashido (Mina) : D

I have a present for you too, as the Todoroki fanboy you are I'm sure you will appreciate this ;)

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just came to say that one should never forgot Hatsume.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
haha it's my nickname too, since childhood til present. :nod

I am fine, I was also busy but I guess it's a bit more lenient now. Two jobs? :?bunny oh wow you are gonna fly to Japan again? :zomg who will accompany you this time? Do you have SNS such as IG maybe? I want to know/see/watch what you are doing there live :)

Sokka... :grumble yes I am into -_- what made you think like that? =_= no seriously his fanarts are everywhere on my pixiv suggestion so how come I don't know
Here's your reply, as promised :p

Your nickname has been Kiki since you were a kid...? That strikes me as kind of weird, is this trollmado at work again?

What exactly is more lenient now, your job? And yes, two jobs... I also work part-time as an editor for a certain company :nod
Ofc Sky will accompany again, what a silly question. And not really. I have a twitter and tumblr account, but I only use both for browsing. I feel no need to share my life with the world, always preferred to use my time with other things xD I share stuff here sometimes and ofc with friends and buddies, but that's it. Sorry, there's no live feed or anything like that :lambirb

And I was just teasing you my friendo, I'm actually capable of trolling too, believe it or not :) And I do follow FGO JP to some extent, but I don't like spoilers, so I never look into new Servants or the new story besides design and identity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, just didn't click in the end XD. The lengths of each episode was also kinda discouraging. And yeah, this is the first time XD

Haha, thanks. I know a lot won't get it, especially my mates atm, but more experienced people can possibly understand my drive (some of the others who can compete with me will too I guess). So I don't really voice it out or anything

oh? Well I saw Hina. It was a pretty fun show and rather hilarious. It had a lot of nice scenes too, and good contrasts with Hina and Anzu XD. I think I may have lost the wall I had in my head to post though XD


Yeah, I get that. Alfheim wasn't fun...although it was a nice surprise having him pair up with his sis. Anyway, I've partly started SAO 2. And I don't wanna leave it halfway done. I'll finish it eventually I guess


I tried watching it the first few times but got discouraged, but then, after watching SAO, felt like giving it a shot. It's a really amazing shot. Kamina's death was a gut punch. I watched that just before going to bed, and that kept me up for a while. I just couldn't come to terms with it. I half skipped the first few parts of the episode hoping it was a joke, but I knew the truth already. It really was well done. I've also gone a bit further, watched simon struggle to cope with kamina's death, then Nia gets introduced, and finally simon gets back on his feet. It really is an amazing show. And yeah, I'm still in shock over Kamina XD
Oh well, it happens XD

And it's cool, having ambitions and dreams and working towards them is very important. So it doesn't really matter what anyone else says as long as you achieve what you strive for :nod

A shame you lost that Hina wall but okay... who was best girl? You better say Anzu xP

So have you finished SAO now? Tbh I thought GGO was rather bad too, but the Mother's Rosario arc was fine.

Wow, surprised to hear it moved you that much! But it's great to hear as well :zomg Simon becomes a pretty cool guy too but I don't really wanna say anything before I don't know at what point you are :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@niichan
Haha, Anzu is hands down better than Hina, but Hina was more funny imo. Anzu was more cute though.

Well I haven't finished it, but I can't quite get the last episodes and tbh, I don't feel particularly motivated to. After death gun was taken down and they moved avatars to Alfheim again, kinda felt dull. I did enjoy the shooting fights in GGO. Anyway, I stopped where they partied and Kirito gets Excalibur, but I doubt I'm gonna finish

TTGL, I actually finished that before you even replied to the last message, but you hadn't replied yet and I didn't wanna pile on the posts..
It was a pretty amazing show. Quite moving too. I liked it very much. And yeah, Simon became rather awesome. I had a mini wall in my head back when I finished it but not anymore really XD

I'm currently watching Haikyuu!! (Finally I guess XD). Almost done with S1, it's the inter high match against Aoba & Oikawa. You were right, I'm enjoying it a good deal (but not quite as much as KnB yet). I can see it's potential though
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
xDDD







--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When I saw this today, I had to post this in your thread. This is truly a ''dawwhh'' moment. Beato's face expression changes after 10 panels. She is so focussed. XD


 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Happy holiday nii and @Sky :)

and nii I will get back to replying you later soon :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't think it's going to be that bad, both in regard to spending and screams... :amuse but we will see

We're staying in Japan for around 2 weeks lawlett, thanks :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You're that worried about it? Figured you'd be more into going to it than niichan perhaps...
I hate crowds. Last time I was on a fair at Big Sight I was left traumatized.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I hate crowds. Last time I was on a fair at Big Sight I was left traumatized.
Meh, I do too honestly. Big, sweaty, smelly otaku crowds...

But I guess it might be worth the experience... maybe?
 
Top