The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Saved up about 15 YnN chapters. Time to get to it, I reckon.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘ve got a couple to read up together myself.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Or TPN, if you so wish. Yokusaku no Neverland/The Promised Neverland. Been neglecting it for months, so now I’ve got loads of chapters to read in one go. :nod
:wtf

You'll love it! :zomg
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Or TPN, if you so wish. Yakusoku no Neverland/The Promised Neverland. Been neglecting it for months, so now I’ve got loads of chapters to read in one go. :nod
Nice manga,i enjoy reading it.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
:wtf

You'll love it! :zomg
I mean, I’ve been following it almost since it started, it’s just the last 15 chapters or so I haven’t been reading weekly.

But yes, those were indeed good chapters so you’re not wrong. :tem
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I tried watching Deadpool 2 earlier today.. I dropped it with 50 minutes left on the clock. It's a real step back from the first movie, it has too much of everything, too much repeating of everything and some Justice League-level atrocious CGI.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Agree, it wasn’t as good as the first one, though I did watch the whole thing at least. And I consider the first one kinda overrated as well (it was good, and fun, but not great).
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How random after all. /o
:catshrug




:hi
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
i was gonna be an ass and spoil TPn for orgz but i dont remember any names ;/
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Would it be a spoiler when I say the current arc ended on a weak note?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
i really like the series when they were still in that school thing, i guess i miss that mama character. now its mweh
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Would it be a spoiler when I say the current arc ended on a weak note?
Kinda...

To be honest, I agree with you there, especially when all of the kids are alive. But I am looking forward to the next arc.
i really like the series when they were still in that school thing, i guess i miss that mama character. now its mweh
I still like the series, but I understand why the current arcs are not as great as the first.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
The first arc was definitely the best, but I still like the series. It definitely benefits from being read in bigger chunks at a time rather than weekly though. I’ve been trying to save up ~10 chapters at a time lately.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
The first arc is definitely the best.Yeah the quality falls from the second arc.Though it's a good series still.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top