Saved up about 15 YnN chapters. Time to get to it, I reckon.
YYN?Saved up about 15 YnN chapters. Time to get to it, I reckon.
Or TPN, if you so wish. Yakusoku no Neverland/The Promised Neverland. Been neglecting it for months, so now I’ve got loads of chapters to read in one go.YYN?

Or TPN, if you so wish. Yokusaku no Neverland/The Promised Neverland. Been neglecting it for months, so now I’ve got loads of chapters to read in one go.![]()


Nice manga,i enjoy reading it.Or TPN, if you so wish. Yakusoku no Neverland/The Promised Neverland. Been neglecting it for months, so now I’ve got loads of chapters to read in one go.![]()
I mean, I’ve been following it almost since it started, it’s just the last 15 chapters or so I haven’t been reading weekly.
You'll love it!![]()


random thoughtsWhy would you think that?
Random indeed.random thoughts![]()


Kinda...Would it be a spoiler when I say the current arc ended on a weak note?
I still like the series, but I understand why the current arcs are not as great as the first.i really like the series when they were still in that school thing, i guess i miss that mama character. now its mweh