S04E01:
There is a place where Grimm are born or produced, so I guess the villains are preparing some Grimm army?
Holy shit, what happened to Cinder??? A big ass scar, left eye lost and she is unable to speak? That outcome took me by surprise, I never thought she received any damage there against Ruby's silver eye power.
We are finally shown the big shots of the villain side. I'm not very fond of their designs, but whatever. I wonder if Watts, Cinder, Hazel and Tyrian are the only members directly under the Kaguya-leader or if someone was missing during that meeting.
I already dislike this Watts guy. The typical arrogant villain who has no idea about what's going on. Good thing the Kaguya-leader put him in his place. Not to mention that Watts should be aware of the fact that Cinder is most likely more powerful than himself. I mean... someone with the Maiden's power should be obviously stronger than the rest, no? Otherwise, I don't get the fuss/hype about the Maiden's power at all. Yeah, Cinder seems to be weakened now, but still... better not mess with her, Watts.
The silver eyes got mentioned again. Hazel stated that they have dealt with those before. He is probably referring to Ruby's mother. The Kaguya-leader also indicates that the Maiden's power are kinda weak against those eyes. Seems like the pieces were set for making Ruby a key player against the villains.
It seems that the villains try to collect all Maiden's power. I wonder if they just want to strengthen their power or if you can do/unlock something big once you have all four Maiden's power on your side? They also would need further female members whom they can transfer the power to. By the way, the Kaguya-leader tells Tyrian to hunt for the Spring Maiden. Not negotiate or find her, but hunt her. So, I assume they are aware of who the Spring Maiden is? I'm still a little bit conflicted here. Where does this confidence come from that Tyrian could take on a Maiden? Unless Tyrian himself has some "out of the world" op power (which I doubt), I don't see any Maiden getting bested by a single character. Anyway, due to change of plans, Tyrian's goal is to capture Ruby now (who are on their way to Mistral, where Watts is going as well). I guess Tyrian will succeed, so we can have the first encounter between the MC and the leader of the villains.
Hazel will meet Adam and this Sienna Khan. This will be really interesting I think. Hazel has a very cool voice btw.
This woman mentiones Ozpin way too much for Ozpin to be your run-of-the-mill headmaster.
There is a place where Grimm are born or produced, so I guess the villains are preparing some Grimm army?
Holy shit, what happened to Cinder??? A big ass scar, left eye lost and she is unable to speak? That outcome took me by surprise, I never thought she received any damage there against Ruby's silver eye power.
We are finally shown the big shots of the villain side. I'm not very fond of their designs, but whatever. I wonder if Watts, Cinder, Hazel and Tyrian are the only members directly under the Kaguya-leader or if someone was missing during that meeting.
I already dislike this Watts guy. The typical arrogant villain who has no idea about what's going on. Good thing the Kaguya-leader put him in his place. Not to mention that Watts should be aware of the fact that Cinder is most likely more powerful than himself. I mean... someone with the Maiden's power should be obviously stronger than the rest, no? Otherwise, I don't get the fuss/hype about the Maiden's power at all. Yeah, Cinder seems to be weakened now, but still... better not mess with her, Watts.
The silver eyes got mentioned again. Hazel stated that they have dealt with those before. He is probably referring to Ruby's mother. The Kaguya-leader also indicates that the Maiden's power are kinda weak against those eyes. Seems like the pieces were set for making Ruby a key player against the villains.
It seems that the villains try to collect all Maiden's power. I wonder if they just want to strengthen their power or if you can do/unlock something big once you have all four Maiden's power on your side? They also would need further female members whom they can transfer the power to. By the way, the Kaguya-leader tells Tyrian to hunt for the Spring Maiden. Not negotiate or find her, but hunt her. So, I assume they are aware of who the Spring Maiden is? I'm still a little bit conflicted here. Where does this confidence come from that Tyrian could take on a Maiden? Unless Tyrian himself has some "out of the world" op power (which I doubt), I don't see any Maiden getting bested by a single character. Anyway, due to change of plans, Tyrian's goal is to capture Ruby now (who are on their way to Mistral, where Watts is going as well). I guess Tyrian will succeed, so we can have the first encounter between the MC and the leader of the villains.
Hazel will meet Adam and this Sienna Khan. This will be really interesting I think. Hazel has a very cool voice btw.
This woman mentiones Ozpin way too much for Ozpin to be your run-of-the-mill headmaster.








.
