The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Driving is like video games, Everyone is toxic and insult bad drivers. I just called a man a noob driver in his face lmao :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Pandora Hearts huh..

I remember reading the first chapter when it first came out, I dropped it right after.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Pandora Hearts huh..

I remember reading the first chapter when it first came out, I dropped it right after.
I remember having seen one or two anime episodes, but dropped it then. Was very long ago, have no idea why or what I saw.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I remember having seen one or two anime episodes, but dropped it then. Was very long ago, have no idea why or what I saw.
The anime isn't great and sucks imo. The manga is so much better but then again, I am not sure if you will be fond of it Gry-kun because iirc you once told me that you aren't really found of mystery nor puzzle like mangas right? Even though it contains quite some tragedy, romance and of course the whole adventure behind itself. Every details that is told is very relevant for the plot and the surprise behind, not to mention the art in this manga evolves to top-notch quality imho. It is truly a magnificent story that I have read so far. You can always give it a try if you feel like it of course but the anime is just..... no.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The anime isn't great and sucks imo. The manga is so much better but then again, I am not sure if you will be found of it Gry-kun because iirc you once told me that you aren't really found of mystery nor puzzle like mangas right? Even though it contains quite some tragedy, romance and of course the whole adventure behind itself. Every details that is told is very relevant for the plot and the surprise behind, not to mention the art in this manga evolves to top-notch quality imho. It is truly a magnificent story that I have ever read. You can always give it a try if you feel like it of course but the anime is just..... no.
I like mystery, but I find it's one of the hardest ones to get right, in a way that I'll like them. So it's tricky yeah.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So when are you going to give the story where George is from a try? :3
I would if he was more of a relevant character. I read like everything I could about it in the wiki during that MG, and seen some pics/scenes, so I know plenty there. 10/10 guy.

You weren't there when I was talking to Holt about Umineko and such mystery-like games. I don't think I'd like it, just like I didn't like Holt's way of toying with us in the dead pad >.> Fake plottwists, with "I didn't say that, you just assumed it!" ugh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, and @Holt. Gotta tag, Holt stopped coming here :nah
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I would if he was more of a relevant character. I read like everything I could about it in the wiki during that MG, and seen some pics/scenes, so I know plenty there. 10/10 guy.

You weren't there when I was talking to Holt about Umineko and such mystery-like games. I don't think I'd like it, just like I didn't like Holt's way of toying with us in the dead pad >.> Fake plottwists, with "I didn't say that, you just assumed it!" ugh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, and @Holt. Gotta tag, Holt stopped coming here :nah
But Umi's pretty good tho

And yeah, guess I did XD
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello ~ I was listening to some Inuyasha songs and feeling a bit melancholic...and you?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Inuyasha songs are nice, but if I go to listen to them now I'll spend the next 2 hours clicking through recommendations of childhood anime songs :biblethump

I'm fine, though a bit tired maybe.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
G-kun!!!! :hug
Inuyasha songs are nice, but if I go to listen to them now I'll spend the next 2 hours clicking through recommendations of childhood anime songs :biblethump

I'm fine, though a bit tired maybe.
Yes, I was feeling melancholic because Inuyasha was my first manga and listening to the song brought back some memories.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top