No, I didnt. I guess it must be bugged then lol xd

No, I didnt. I guess it must be bugged then lol xd



I remember having seen one or two anime episodes, but dropped it then. Was very long ago, have no idea why or what I saw.Pandora Hearts huh..
I remember reading the first chapter when it first came out, I dropped it right after.
The anime isn't great and sucks imo. The manga is so much better but then again, I am not sure if you will be fond of it Gry-kun because iirc you once told me that you aren't really found of mystery nor puzzle like mangas right? Even though it contains quite some tragedy, romance and of course the whole adventure behind itself. Every details that is told is very relevant for the plot and the surprise behind, not to mention the art in this manga evolves to top-notch quality imho. It is truly a magnificent story that I have read so far. You can always give it a try if you feel like it of course but the anime is just..... no.I remember having seen one or two anime episodes, but dropped it then. Was very long ago, have no idea why or what I saw.
I like mystery, but I find it's one of the hardest ones to get right, in a way that I'll like them. So it's tricky yeah.The anime isn't great and sucks imo. The manga is so much better but then again, I am not sure if you will be found of it Gry-kun because iirc you once told me that you aren't really found of mystery nor puzzle like mangas right? Even though it contains quite some tragedy, romance and of course the whole adventure behind itself. Every details that is told is very relevant for the plot and the surprise behind, not to mention the art in this manga evolves to top-notch quality imho. It is truly a magnificent story that I have ever read. You can always give it a try if you feel like it of course but the anime is just..... no.
So when are you going to give the story where George is from a try? :3I like mystery, but I find it's one of the hardest ones to get right, in a way that I'll like them. So it's tricky yeah.
Manga or story?So when are you going to give the story where George is from a try? :3
I would if he was more of a relevant character. I read like everything I could about it in the wiki during that MG, and seen some pics/scenes, so I know plenty there. 10/10 guy.So when are you going to give the story where George is from a try? :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Your welcomeStarted Pandora Hearts manga.Awesome manga.Thanks @Cat Sidhe26 & @Elusia for suggesting me this.
But Umi's pretty good thoI would if he was more of a relevant character. I read like everything I could about it in the wiki during that MG, and seen some pics/scenes, so I know plenty there. 10/10 guy.
You weren't there when I was talking to Holt about Umineko and such mystery-like games. I don't think I'd like it, just like I didn't like Holt's way of toying with us in the dead pad >.> Fake plottwists, with "I didn't say that, you just assumed it!" ugh.
Oh, and @Holt. Gotta tag, Holt stopped coming here--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()



Yes, I was feeling melancholic because Inuyasha was my first manga and listening to the song brought back some memories.Inuyasha songs are nice, but if I go to listen to them now I'll spend the next 2 hours clicking through recommendations of childhood anime songs
I'm fine, though a bit tired maybe.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---