Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Huh? And what makes you sure?So either due the two kills we have two mafias or a mafia and a 3rd killing role which I am pretty sure gonna be serial killer.
Look at the hosts we got and tell me again they wouldn't go for serial killer and give him like OP powers the longer the game goes on. xDHuh? And what makes you sure?
) and Asako this already. Starting with a Night Phase sure is different. Atm, I'd assume they were killed based of recent games. It's noteworthy but that line of reasoning can't take us that far. Theorizing bout what happened last night is also kinda tough atm. Number of possible scenarios are quite large but I think it's a good idea to get everyone's opinion on what might have happened, and why they think Jinx and Asako were targeted.
So you prepared more than the hint for your role last night, when we didn't know anything about the game or the other players yet? Some busy role you must have.You're impatient it seems,i never said this was all i prepared.There is more than just giving hints to this game but i don't need to tell you that.
No you're questioning because for some reason you're under the impression that i am a Mafia Member,that reason apparently being that i used the Time that the Hosts gave us(basically) to prepare a few things.
![]()
Not for me no,if nobody can guess what i am then that works entirely in my favor as Mafia/Third Party would have to take a risk(depending on my Role) if it'd be wise for them to kill me or potentially risk losing one of their own.Which by extension can keep me alive for awhile.![]()
I didn't think I'd need to explain this again after all this time... but alright. Not talking just about you at this point.Nooooooooooooooooo AsakooooooooooooBaka @Gry-Kun, so you don't even feel anything that I died, after saying hopefully you won't get killed.
Just analyzing my death without any feelings
![]()



Come back 


Didn't have much time and wanted to point out my first thoughts, and Cres' death overshadowed yours since I know her more. Would be same for many others had they died instead of you in that post. But I never forget all the dead people who have to bite the bullet for the rest of us, mafia is a team game, no one person can win it. We will all carry on for everyone who dies. 

First gotta point out, you are very different than you were in the previous gamesFinally!! Have to say starting with a night phase was kawaii ^ ^
RIP Asako & Crescent !! who didn't get the chance to say anything here!!
Very giddy and talkative. Not just this post I'm quoting but most of them. Randomly trying something new, or..?You as well are different. Reminding me of good old Vandred, before he was mason a few times too manyYou mean in your mafia pad with your buddies? Or are you scum on your own?
Seeing how I'm fair and kind-hearted like the man in my avy, I'll give a better one than yours.
It's something of a meme role from one of the games I hosted.
Just quoting this post, but mean all your ones talking to Seraph are very interesting, I think he misspoke with the "making up his hint" and you found a mafia
WYIS style. Thanks, I'm such a nice and thoughtful person I knowGetting worried for Threesome Candidates is cute too![]()
But yeah, this rule seems mostly insignificant unless there's a lot more to it. Are half the players lovers, or traitors? 
Did you get to use your role during the surprise night?To add to the hints, my role is active.
This annoying rule of the posts numbers![]()
Stop trying to taunt me with lines like that please. I said regarding my Preparation and Hints what needed to be said,if you wanna make fun of it then be my guest.So you prepared more than the hint for your role last night, when we didn't know anything about the game or the other players yet? Some busy role you must have.
First of all,sorry for not having been around whenever you explained it the first time but i couldn't help it as i was most likely not playing said Game so i didn't have any other choice but bring this up here.I didn't think I'd need to explain this again after all this time... but alright. Not talking just about you at this point.
Hinting early helps the town. The one disadvantage all the scum have is that they need to fake a role. The earlier they're led into a limiting frame that doesn't allow to claim whatever works best on D4 or whatever, the harder is going to be for them to fool the others. That's the theory, yes?
So "active role", "never had this before" when you've had two townie roles, "I like pizza" <- those are worthless hints. Since the mafia knows who's with them, hinting active or passive is more helpful for the scum than the town either way, since they can just choose the targets they prefer.
Nobody is expected to hint that they "feel like they'll be able to confirm people" or similar stuff that would make them an obvious target, but leaving a hint that can be verified once you reveal in as focused a way as possible is what the whole hinting business is about. Otherwise, there would be no need to do this at all.

Definitely loled at the Kurapika joke, I never realised that somehow.I have an active role that I'm pretty sure I never had. Also even if my name can be read as "Healing dick" in portuguese, I'm no doctor.
Poor lovers, my sincere condolences to any existing lovers but I agree with the sentiment. I expect all possible secondary roles to be sent out. Most likely with troll-ish intentions.First gotta point out, you are very different than you were in the previous gamesVery giddy and talkative. Not just this post I'm quoting but most of them. Randomly trying something new, or..?
You as well are different. Reminding me of good old Vandred, before he was mason a few times too manyJust quoting this post, but mean all your ones talking to Seraph are very interesting, I think he misspoke with the "making up his hint" and you found a mafia
WYIS style.
Thanks, I'm such a nice and thoughtful person I knowBut yeah, this rule seems mostly insignificant unless there's a lot more to it. Are half the players lovers, or traitors?
![]()
We have a different definition of incredible. Why you want to see me suffer Taku?Lol that would have been incredible xD the curse goes even further.
I see where you're coming from with this. I personally voiced how amazed i was by Cres last game, and she prevented my team to win, so i can see why you'd think this.
Though personally, if i could kill at night i'd rather target people that live long while remaining mainly unsuspected. Like, if we take last game's example, if i were mafia i'd rather kill Belserion than Cres.
But yeah of course, i can understand you tbh. That doesn't really help my cause at all i guess, but yeah. Cres impressed me quite a lot last game for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
While planning ahead makes sense Seraph, planning ahead a hint means you want to make sure it's good so people buy it. And only people lying about their hints should feel the need to be convincing right away like that, especially with very vague hints that can go any which way.No i am saying it would be the logical thing for me to do if i was to have such a Role. I like to organize and plan ahead of things,not because my possible Affiliation or Role forces me to but because that is the sort of Person i am.
Yeah i can give a hint and i did give a hint,why not try getting something out of that first before continuing your questioning of me that is merely based on my asking others to give hints?
My Hint is useful too you just need to think outside the box for this one,my first hint in the last game didn't get out until i revealed myself despite it being painfully obvious in the end. My Hint isn't less useful just because nobody gets it you know?![]()
But the part about planning ahead how you behave at day feels off.And i'd say he is making a Mistake. He himself admitted that he made his Hint up on the Spot,how does that make him any less suspicious?You as well are different. Reminding me of good old Vandred, before he was mason a few times too manyJust quoting this post, but mean all your ones talking to Seraph are very interesting, I think he misspoke with the "making up his hint" and you found a mafia
WYIS style.
If i was a Doctor or a Detective,then i would need a Cover up as well no? a Believable Cover Up? I don't understand how making use of an unexpected turn makes me any more suspicious than anyone else.While planning ahead makes sense Seraph, planning ahead a hint means you want to make sure it's good so people buy it. And only people lying about their hints should feel the need to be convincing right away like that, especially with very vague hints that can go any which way.I wouldn't have problems with people giving confusing hints, that's what most people always do and I accepted it, mr. hungry
But the part about planning ahead how you behave at day feels off.
Same as always, two killing parties probably. Which, considering our hosts' last game had 3 mafia groups, is fine by meMy avatar face really reflects how I felt looking up at night 1 results with day 1 skipped.
Anyway, im out of creativity for this starting post.
What are the scenarios that could lead to this double death on day 1?
PLS no serial killer again
Though I very much prefer 1-mafia games because it's easier chaining together lynches, so this could be a serial killer too. But then again Umineko kills got blocked often so we didn't have 3 kills first night iirc.And i'd say he is making a Mistake. He himself admitted that he made his Hint up on the Spot,how does that make him any less suspicious?
If i was a Doctor or a Detective,then i would need a Cover up as well no? a Believable Cover Up? I don't understand how making use of an unexpected turn makes me any more suspicious than anyone else.
Not to mention there are players that have said nothing yet,i only tried getting the game started and now i ended up in an Interrogation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
