Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Apparently they can do that. Idk why, but could be a good test to see how some rl mafia aspects work here. But real life mafias don't last for a weekI don't understand this. Did the hosts just decide to start with N1? How come we are in D1 currently?
i only tried getting the game started and now i ended up in an Interrogation.

Asako said in the discussion thread that she was sad to not be able to explode on anyone. Which kinda ruins the suspense now, can't believe she still says game related things after she dies after having played several of these games, and hosting once.Shame to lose Cres (what of our rivalry) and Asako this already. Starting with a Night Phase sure is different. Atm, I'd assume they were killed based of recent games. It's noteworthy but that line of reasoning can't take us that far. Theorizing bout what happened last night is also kinda tough atm. Number of possible scenarios are quite large but I think it's a good idea to get everyone's opinion on what might have happened, and why they think Jinx and Asako were targeted.
Mine is, prolly Jinx was killed because of her performance last game. Mafia saw her as a threat. As for Asako, currently I'm wondering if hosts trolled by making her a time bomb that explodes night one. However, I don't think that happening and a second mafia/TP will make sense. Still, the fact that she was time bomb makes me curious tbh.
I also agree that the penalty rule shouldn't be considered much atm. But I can imagine this might become valuable in the end game, least suspected players will be more likely to talk. We should ignore that for now though so it doesn't lead to much spam
But not too big a deal, a N1 time bomb is often joked about but I doubt anyone would actually do that, even these hosts.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm almost afraid of asking, but that is a girl character... right?I have an active role that I'm pretty sure I never had. Also even if my name can be read as "Healing dick" in portuguese, I'm no doctor.
I'm almost afraid of asking, but that is a girl character... right?
He cohosted Tokyo Ghoul, and mainhosted OPM. Whyever you need that.@Vandred, which MG(s) did you host btw?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice claim, literally only fits 1 role from how I see it, unless you hint towards Lovers or Mentor>I'm a package Deal,what could that mean? If i leave the Stage someone else will follow. I guess my hint just became "useful".
But weird you'd have that role.
I don't !We have a different definition of incredible. Why you want to see me suffer Taku?![]()

Well i don't know about that. The way i react to things i mean. I reacted sometimes pretty defensively in my previous games, and when it happens it's always because i really, honestly feel like i'm being suspected for no reason. And i hate when this happens because i just feel like im being used like a scapegoat.That's a lot more of an understanding and non-agitated reply than I'd have expected of you tbhUsually you always react badly to any suspicion. Getting better I see.
Still think there's a big reason to taking out Cres immediately. It would have to be someone from last game who played, and makes the most sense for you or Kato to do it considering what she did to you. There's more people who were impressed by Cres' play, but doubt anyone would single her out like that right away unless there was more involved in it, like losing the previous game.
He said he looked at his role and thought about it, pretty normal thing to do. I also didn't think of any hints until I saw that hardy post and remembered I didn't give any in my first post. But I have thought of hints in advance in Umineko when I was mafiaAnd i'd say he is making a Mistake. He himself admitted that he made his Hint up on the Spot,how does that make him any less suspicious?

So Kurapika means that? Damn, I still think he should have been a girl/young woman. Then we would have at least one real pretty girl in the series. If it is active you could use it on me next night 'cause spoiler alert I plan to use my night 2 action on you. Probably.^^I have an active role that I'm pretty sure I never had. Also even if my name can be read as "Healing dick" in portuguese, I'm no doctor.
Because Vandred stated:He cohosted Tokyo Ghoul, and mainhosted OPM. Whyever you need that.
It's something of a meme role from one of the games I hosted.
That would be awesome though.These questions always make me feel like adding some huge statistics post in the history thread. But would need so much time.

Indifferent, because it doesn't entertain me. I still don't have all roles memorized, but I was quite thrilled when I was Vengeful Townie. Daytime Vigilante sounds amazing as well.Syx, talk to me a bit. Why are you indifferent about your role? What roles do you even like playing, or are you fine with all except some few you feel "indifferent" towards?
You.Also, if you were mafia and had to pick a person to kill in such a Night 0 before the game starts, who would you kill given this player list? Curious because you were never mafia before.

Come now, don't give me that sad talk. You did well until you were nightkilled, your team just couldn't win despite the advantage.I don't !
Well i don't know about that. The way i react to things i mean. I reacted sometimes pretty defensively in my previous games, and when it happens it's always because i really, honestly feel like i'm being suspected for no reason. And i hate when this happens because i just feel like im being used like a scapegoat.
Here that's not the case, i genuinely understand why you're thinking this. I definitely think Cres is a dangerous townie to play against if you're mafia, and that stems from that last game.
I still stand by what i said earlier though, i wouldn't target her before someone who gets to the end game while participating little to the discussions. I'd be more enclined to target someone like Erinyes (based on my first game, RWBY game) or Belserion (based on that last game) compared to someone i genuinely was impressed by.
Also, Cres didn't make me lose this last game xD i lost way before that. Even if my team had won, i wouldn't have considered myself a winner, so it's not like she prevented me from winning. I don't hold any grudge or anything like that, is what i mean.
He said he thought a minute about it,and not just that he made a hint that is tied to a previous game that he hosted,if he was Mafia(which i can't prove nor claim) this would be highly convenient for him to say as well.He said he looked at his role and thought about it, pretty normal thing to do. I also didn't think of any hints until I saw that hardy post and remembered I didn't give any in my first post. But I have thought of hints in advance in Umineko when I was mafia![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What, why?You.![]()

3rd time's the charm eh? With you having killed me the last 2 games.@Erinyes I am Night active. Night 1 action was used on GrySun as he is the Demonspeed of Townies. And he is still alive which is good I guess. xD
Also my role doesn't fit Amane at all. Then again we got no "Butler" role in-game so that means most don't fit her well anyway.
I think I have said it before that I consider you a great MG player. So, what's wrong with that decision as sad as it is? : /What, why?![]()
True he's kinda fixated on you, but that kinda reminds me of gnut when he caught Spirit twice as mafia for one slight mistake in his post and kept pressuring that. His hint isn't useless, but we do have a lot of memes in these games, he got a lot to pick from. Though I already have a guess for what it could be.He said he thought a minute about it,and not just that he made a hint that is tied to a previous game that he hosted,if he was Mafia(which i can't prove nor claim) this would be highly convenient for him to say as well.
I also find his questioning way more active and aggressively towards me compared to his behaviour in the previous Game,he was legit intent on having me reveal a hint myself before my asking him to reveal. The very thing he criticised about me at the start,not giving a hint,he did it himself.
And he just accused me to be a Mafia Member or a possible TP Member for my saying i prepared for my Role etc.
Sorry to say but i also prepared sufficiently for my first and previous game,so i dont know how my behaviour is in any way off.
And even back there it was questioned why i would prepare anything,just that i didnt get straight up accused for it.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even when innocent last game.I'm almost afraid of asking, but that is a girl character... right?
As for hints, @Erinyes never had this role, but I used it in my games before.
Nothing I guess... just the sadness part.I think I have said it before that I consider you a great MG player. So, what's wrong with that decision as sad as it is? : /
Seraph Claus?Just being Neighbourly
Thanks
You want a hint of me that bad?Oh well here we go:
I'm a package deal
I'm sorry. It's actually a compliment though. : /Nothing I guess... just the sadness part.
Nah, never got into it. Only seen the Last Mission movie, which was a bit confusing.![]()
Wait you dont know HxH ??![]()
![]()
Well, if you are now Mafia then I gonna roll my eyes so hard on that. xDWhat, why?
3rd time's the charm eh? With you having killed me the last 2 games.
Any specific reason why hardy?